Bitrix24 to Salesforce Migration: Heighten Your Business Productivity
The model of a modern company requires a powerful, dynamic, and cost-effective software to keep a competitive edge against the business rivalry. The suitable CRM can assure longevity in the efficiency of its impact on the daily processes, enhancing the productivity of the sales team in a scalable way.
However, if your company is constantly growing, a lack of the robust CRM functionality may become an issue. Lately, a number of large companies tend to migrate from Bitrix24 to Salesforce for boosting the business processes, improving the team collaboration and heighten customer satisfaction. Let’s compare the primary features of the platforms, as well as discover the main steps of the data import.
Bitrix24 vs Salesforce: Who Gets an Advantage?
Both solutions represent the practical CRM systems, yet Bitrix24 attracts the small companies, and Salesforce focuses on the enterprises. Since the platforms are designed for the organizations of the different sizes, the solutions vary in their features:
Bitrix24 - Explore New Business Opportunities
- convenient and intuitive interface that includes the activity stream. You can easily initiate the different activities (notes, emails, tasks, meetings and phone calls) on any objects right in the platform from a single place.
- effective sales funnel provides you with the immediate account of transactions in progress and their respective stages. The solution allows you obtain the unlimited sales pipelines and create the multiple sales funnels for several products or services.
- personalized invoices can be created instantly inside the solution. You can choose the appropriate Contact or Lead, and the customer’s data from Bitrix24 are automatically inserted into an invoice. Recurring invoices are supported.
- free web form builder can be used to create the customizable forms. They support the fields rules, post submit redirects, product catalog, and online payments. The data submitted via these forms ends up as leads, contacts, companies, deals, quotes or invoices, depending on settings chosen.
Salesforce - Obtain Chances to Boost Prosperity
- efficient Visual Workflow enables you with designing and automating the company processes with the drag-and-drop simplicity. You can gain the productivity with the help of the flexible approvals for deal discounts, expenses, etc.
- partner management helps you build the partner network with a Partner Community. You can connect directly with channel partners to share objectives and activities in one secure place. Besides, you get an opportunity to recruit, train and support the indirect sales channels to enhance the partner engagement.
- Lightning dialer offers you to call the clients in a single click and take notes in real time. You can receive the calls directly within Salesforce, as well as observe the prospect’s data to get prepared for any interaction.
- territory management includes an ability to create the multiple territory models, preview them before rollout, and continually optimize and balance territories throughout the year. Also, a Run Rules option means you can run rules for individual territories without leaving the context of the hierarchy.
In terms of costs, Bitrix24 is the more affordable platform. It includes a free version and 3 paid subscriptions:
- Plus ($39 user/month)
- Standard ($99 user/month)
- Profesional ($199/month)
Salesforce comprises more plans to choose from and offers 4 paid editions:
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter ($25 user/month)
- Lightning Professional ($75 user/month)
- Lightning Enterprise ($150 user/month)
- Lightning Ultimate ($300 user/month)
Notably, if you are a large and constantly evolving organization, Salesforce is your choice to consider. Even though Bitrix24 includes an efficient set of features at the lower price, Salesforce offers the more robust functionality, as well as a wide range of the configuration and customization options. So, in order to move the CRM records from Bitrix24 to Salesforce, follow the next steps to perform the data import swiftly.
How to Migrate CRM Information Automatedly?
Everyday innovations open up the advanced opportunities for companies to transfer CRM data completely hands-off and without any special knowledge. Hence, before selecting a right migration tool for moving from Bitrix24 to Salesforce, ask yourself the next questions:
- How can I perform the CRM transition securely?
- Can I map the fields and modules?
- Will I be able to check the transfer tool in action?
- Will the business processes stop during the migration?
In this case, you can take advantage of an automated migration service Trujay and benefit from the following capabilities of the SaaS:
- security compliance guarantees to treat the records privately;
- fields and users mapping offers you to fit your business requirements;
- free Demo Migration helps you observe if an automated tool works properly;
- total uptime of the current and future CRMs excludes any business disruption.
Quick Guide to Bitrix24 to Salesforce Migration
Now, when the migration tool is chosen, clean out your database and perform the several steps to complete the CRM data import:
Step 1. Visit Bitrix24 marketplace and install Trujay plugin on your Bitrix account. Specify your Bitrix24 URL in the corresponding field. Then click ‘Install’ to add the application to your account.
After that, create your Trujay account at app.trujay.com.
Step 2. Select your Bitrix24 CRM and provide your URL. In case, you aren’t signed in your Bitrix24 account, you will be redirected for login.
Then, choose Salesforce and permit the access by clicking ‘Allow’ button.
Step 3. Choose CRM modules you want to migrate from Bitrix24 to Salesforce, map the modules and run a free Demo Migration.
Step 4. If you are satisfied with the demo outcomes, you can proceed with the CRM data import.
By and large, Bitrix24 and Salesforce are the efficient platforms that can enhance the team collaboration, improve the company processes and boost revenue. However, if you are an organization that is rapidly advancing and growing, then migration from Bitrix24 to Salesforce is your way out. So, take all information above into consideration, move CRM data with DataCRM and reveal the new horizons for your business.