Capsule to Salesforce Migration: Limit the Business Restrictions
Every company’s owner wants to carry out the business enhancement and team performance. As well, it can make the competitors fall far behind. So, looking for new ways to improve your business is a pretty good idea. To that mind, it is recommended to use CRM systems. By the way, while your company grow, it is time to implement the Capsule to Salesforce migration.
Capsule vs Salesforce CRM: Learn More Information
It is recommended to determine the company’s top requests and demands to choose the best CRM software for your business. Also, you should evaluate features, benefits and pricing models of the platforms you are interested. So, let's uncover information about both Capsule and Salesforce solutions, and get known the main steps to implement CRM data migration.
Capsule CRM - ”A CRM that works for you.”
The platform was designed in 2009 and is a lightweight yet efficient CRM solution. It is an online soft for small / mid-sized business teams.
Capsule CRM can propose you the following features and benefits:
- Get in touch with your customers by both phone and email. You can find the requested contacts fast and communicate them straight from the Capsule, with no need to leave it.
- Create your schedule list to attend the appointments, make phone calls and send emails at the time, etc.
- Avoid management limits and drive the business from anywhere you are. All you have to do is to install an application on your smartphone, tablet or another gadget. It will allow you to be up to date.
- Customize the Сapsule interface by using your brand colors and logo.
- Get reports. You can set up data filters you need to get the required information.
Regarding the price matter, Capsule can offer you the following editions:
- A free plan - 2 users can use the tool and store up to 250 contacts;
- Professional edition - $12/user/month can be used to store up to 50,000 contacts.
Salesforce - “Find, win, and keep more customers.”
This innovative solution was launched in 1999 to fulfillment CRM tasks. As well, it can satisfy the demands of the all-sized organization. But its prime focus is placed at the enterprises.
Salesforce can present you with such capabilities:
- Get your customers extensive information anytime you wish. The CRM will gather and keep the contact details, cooperation history, relation progress, client’s assets, etc.
- Keep connected with your customer's through social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter), phone and email.
- Get the needed in-depth reporting. You can obtain up-to-time snapshots and annuals to make a quick decision for the business performance.
- Accomplish business management and marketing regardless your location. Install Salesforce mobile application on your device. Create and schedule your plans, improve sales and deals, get the actual information for the right solutions, stay connected with your employees and customers anytime.
- Receive new possibilities for the actual and potential partners collaboration. Build a business network to discuss plans and build new strategies to achieve a common goal.
As for Salesforce cost, check out the following editions:
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter - $25/user/month (billed annually) - excellent startup idea for up to 5 users that include all basic sales & marketing features.
- Lightning Professional - $75/user/month (billed annually) - for any size team, includes all the CRM features including (e. g., campaigns, permissions, customizable dashboards).
- Lightning Enterprise - $150/user/month (billed annually) - the most popular edition for your entire business offers workflow automation and custom apps.
- Lightning Unlimited - $300/user/month (billed annually) - the way to accelerate performance - unlimited customizations and custom apps.
By ang large, Capsule is a great solution for the startups and small business which use the basic set of CRM features. However, if your business requests goes beyond the current solution capabilities, it's time to change your platform to more extended one.
In that case, Capsule to Salesforce migration is your way out.
Migrate Capsule to Salesforce Just In A Few Clicks
Step 1. Attend Trujay Migration service and log in to your account or register the new one. To that, provide your credentials, login via social network accounts or as Salesforce user.
Step 2. Choose Capsule CRM from the drop list and fill in the platform’s URL and API token. In case you have some questions, feel free to attend “How to find out Capsule CRM API token” page.
Then press the "Continue" button.
Your following step is to:
1. Pick up Salesforce from the drop-down list.
2. Press”Authorize” button to confirm you wish to connect to Salesforce.
3. Log-in to your Salesforce account: fill ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ fields, then push “Log in”.
Step 4. Check your Demo Migration results.
1. In case your requests are satisfied, start your Capsule to Salesforce migration.
2. Else, schedule Trujay expert’s call to get helpful insights.
Why to Choose Trujay for Your Capsule to Salesforce Migration
When your company grows and becomes more powerful day to day, the CRM receives new challenging requests. Then, it's time when your current solution can’t meet all your business needs. So, decide in favor of changing the system to an advanced one. In this case, Capsule to Salesforce migration can become your way out.
So, import a part of your real data into Salesforce by running free Demo Migration and check Trujay service in action right now!