CRM Cost Comparison of Top 11 Platforms (2018)
CRM market is expanding extremely fast. According to Forbes, “By 2018, 62% of CRM will be cloud-based, and the cloud computing market will reach $127.5B”. Investing in this kind of tools today is important more than ever, as they boost sales efficiency and increase overall revenue for the company.
The times changed, and now not only enterprises can afford themselves an expensive CRM platform. The pricing editions of software vary from totally free to quite costly ones, so the business of any size can benefit from the features the system is providing.
That is why we prepared the brief CRM cost comparison regarding top market platforms, so you can analyze the pricing plans and choose the one that suits your requirements.
We should've included this software in our list, as it is the first and most popular CRM solution on today’s market and in our CRM cost comparison list. It provides a wide list of features and exclusive add-ons (more than 600).
Salesforce pricing plans vary a lot, so they can satisfy the needs of any business type, yet suit more large companies with complex sales processes.
Salesforce includes a 30-day free trial and offers 4 cost plans:
- Lightning Essentials. It is the most accessible plan that costs 25$ per month/user/billed annually, providing basic opportunities, such as account, contact, opportunity and task management; customizable sales process, activity feed, the creation of a calendar, full offline mobile functionality and inbox mobile app.
- Lightning Professional. Plan, which costs 75$ per month/user/billed annually. It gives you options, included in the cheaper plan, adding some other functions: connecting sales information to any app you want, personal accounts, products and price books, quotes, topics and recommendations, Google apps integration and others.
- Lightning Enterprise. plan for 150$ per month/user/billed annually. It includes features of two plans, described above plus Einstein lead scoring (for additional cost), sales console app, Einstein automated contacts, sales teams, opportunity splits, enterprise territory management and more.
- Lightning Unlimited. provides you with unlimited CRM power and support, costs 300$ per month/user/billed annually. It supplies you with all features mentioned before, coming with full sandbox and some other options provided for additional cost.
Setup fee is zero when you work with Salesforce. Also, a single user pays these basic monthly rates, but if you want to add a new customer, you should pay more.
The software is a somewhat new on a CRM market (was introduced in 2014). HubSpot is considered to compete with such experienced vendors as Salesforce and SugarCRM because of its user-friendly interface and accessibility. The platform offers more than 100 different integrations, including popular ones as Zapier, Nimble, Netsuite, and others.
However, the main thing that convinces business owners to move their sales data to HubSpot CRM is the price of the system. More specifically, the lack of it. The platform is free forever for an unlimited number of users. You can store up to 1 million contacts and companies. The core functionality that is included in the CRM are:
- Contact management
- Contact & company insights
- Gmail & Outlook integration
- Lead analytics dashboard
- Lead flows
- Email scheduling
Although, if you are looking for an extended list of features or more robust analyzing and reporting abilities, you should pay for the extensions to the free version. That is why HubSpot CRM suits more small and mid-sized businesses with simplified sales processes and a shorter list of requirements to the software.
The platform fits companies of any sizes, focusing on small and middle-sized businesses. The solution has customers from all kinds of industries because of its flexibility and user-friendly interface.
The platform provides a free edition for up to 2 users (includes basic CRM features, such as lead & sales management, custom reports and charts, task and project management, email templates, and others).
Also, Insightly offers three paid plans to the CRM cost comparison:
- Plus for $29/user/billed annually (includes everything in a free edition plus integrations with other systems, custom branding, scheduled reports, calendar & contact sync, and others).
- Professional for $49/user/billed annually (adding more security (SSO), workflow automation).
- Enterprise for $99/user/billed annually (unlimited number of records, priority support, and SAML-based SSO).
Infusionsoft is a cloud-based CRM system, introduced in 2004. The platform integrates with popular platforms: Zapier, Xero, MailChimp, and others (112 in total). The solution focuses on small and medium-sized companies, providing all the necessary features and even more to enrich the growth of your business.
Infusionsoft pricing editions are based on how many contacts you want to store. Onboarding for a new user costs $299. The pricing editions are:
- Up to 500 contacts – $80/month (for the first 3 month, after that - $99)
- Up to 1,500 contacts – $104/month (for the first 3 month, after that - $129)
- Up to 2,500 contacts – $144/month (for the first 3 month, after that - $179)
- Up to 5,000 contacts – $184/month (for the first 3 month, after that - $229)
- Up to 10,000 contacts – $240/month (for the first 3 month, after that - $299)
- Up to 25,000 contacts – $280month (for the first 3 month, after that - $349)
- Up to 50,000 contacts – $304/month (for the first 3 month, after that - $379)
- For more contacts you should contact Infusionsoft experts for estimating the price
These plans include:
- 1 user account
- Contact management
- Marketing automation
- Unlimited emails
Additional functions such as sales pipeline and e-commerce can be added for an extra cost to your monthly payment.
Zoho CRM is a cloud platform that gained a large audience with its practical feature sets and cost-effective pricing policy. The solution offers you to manage leads, accounts and contacts as separate modules, as well as enables the automation, analytics, and inventory management.
Zoho allows you to choose between 4 payment plans and a free edition for up to 10 users. Check them out in our CRM cost comparison:
- Standard ($12/month/user/billed annually). Includes the basic CRM features, such as a contact, feed, lead, account management plus reporting, forecasting, mass email, dashboards, and others.
- Professional ($20/month/user/billed annually). Offers some additional to previous plan capabilities: unlimited number of records, workflow management, email integration.
- Enterprise ($35/month/user/billed annually). Comprises the territory management, conditional fields, custom modules, multiple currencies, and others.
- Ultimate ($100/month/user/billed annually). Contains all mentioned above features, yet offers additional functionality: the priority support for its subscribers, dedicated database cluster, advanced customization, enhanced storage, and others.
These prices are offered in case you are using an annual subscription. If you choose a month-to-month payment option, the system requires a higher price.
Pipedrive is a platform that provides small sales teams with the ability to manage deals, get in-depth sales reports and identify the priority enhancement areas.
The solution provides you with 3 paid plans and offers you the next functionality:
- Silver - $10/month/billed annually - includes most sales management features, such as 2GB storage per each user, live chat and email support and full API access.
- Gold - $24/month/billed annually - contains full sales management features adding to mentioned options new ones, for example, full email sync, ability to add products sold by your company (costs, codes, costs to produce, etc.), 5GB storage, customizable email templates.
- Platinum - $63/month.billed annually - provides with full sales management opportunities plus 100GB storage, phone, live chat and email support, higher API rate (400 requests for 10 seconds), advanced speed and reliability (separate server only for your data).
Just like with many other solutions, you can save money if choose an annual subscription against month-to-month payments. You can also migrate between plans without any problems anytime. Furthermore, take an advantage of running a free trial of a Gold plan after starting a Silver plan.
PipelineDeals is a software that was launched in 2006. The system integrates with 37 different solutions, including MailChimp, G Suite, Zapier, and others. It is a great fit for the small and mid-sized organizations and provides a feature set to ensure easy learning curve and efficient usage.
The platform provides 3 paid monthly plans:
- Start for $25/user/billed annually (includes unlimited leads, deals, and companies; email tracking)
- Develop for $33/user/billed annually (comprises everything in the Start plan plus reporting on multiple revenue sources ability; highlighting of key contacts; tracking of major customer milestones)
- Grow for $49/user/billed annually (accommodates everything in Start and Develop plans along with smart automation; multi-currency support; two-way email sync)
MS Dynamics CRM
MS Dynamics is a great solution to satisfy the freelancers, small/mid-size business, and enterprises requests. It can be reached in the cloud, on-premises, or hosted by the partner’s servers. Also, the solution allows its users to change the deployment type.
The main plans regarding CRM cost comparison are:
- Dynamics 365 Plan – from $210 user/month – all applications use.
- Unified Operations Plan – from $190 user/month – applications use that help to connect and manage the business operations.
- Customer Engagement Plan – $115 user/month – applications use to build and approve customer relationship.
Some additional features you can obtain by purchasing the following offers:
- Full User – from $40 per user/month – full access to application functionality.
- Team Members – from $5 per user/month – execute necessary processes and light tasks.
- Extra applications and offers use – $40 – $170 user/month
The platform is an open-source solution focusing on small and middle-sized companies.
SuiteCRM includes the sales, marketing, and support automation options and offers the simple collaborations among the different departments. One of the great add-ons is “Advanced OpenWorkflow” that allows performing the various tasks (from automating security management to setting up contract reminders).
The platform’s pricing options include:
- SuiteCRM On-Site is free
- SuiteCRM On-Demand includes a single fee $10/user/month for all editions:
- SuiteCRM Sales (enables your business to focus primarily on sales)
- SuiteCRM Service (delivers world-class customer service)
- SuiteCRM Max (for businesses that want everything)
SugarCRM is positioned as one of the top CRM systems. The platform offers you a wide range of features starting from the project and activity management to integration with 104 apps. The solution automates your core sales, marketing, and customer support processes.
The software provides its clients with three on-demand plans:
- Sugar Professional costs $40 user/month and offers sales and support automation, lead management, reporting and unlimited customization.
- Sugar Enterprise comes with $65 user/month and has opportunity management, forecasting abilities, phone support and activity streams.
- Sugar Ultimate provides with an assigned technical account manager, private cloud and round the clock support for $150 user/month.
The CRM system has an obligatory annual subscription, so you cannot pay month-to-month, as in some other platforms in our CRM cost comparison.
The CRM is a perfect fit for small to mid-sized businesses.
Vtiger CRM provides its users with the following versions: on-demand and on-premise. For those who consider using Vtiger, the price starts from $10/user/month and has such editions as:
- Sales Starter – $10/month/user – contact, document and workflow management + advanced reporting + web-to-lead forms + quote builder + 24h support.
- Sales Professional – $20/user/month – all Sales Starter features + multiple currencies + sales forecasting + autoresponder campaigns + 24h support.
- Free (up to 10 users)
- Help Desk Starter – $10/month/user – case 7 contact management + web and email to ticket + document management & reporting + 24h support.
- Help Desk Professional – $20/month/user – all features from Help Desk Starter + 24h support insights + custom modules and records.
Help Desk Package:
All-in-one CRM – $30/user/month – all features from Sales Professional and Help Desk Professional + inventory & project management + 24h support.
This solution provides users with a lot of features for successful customer relationship management and has a user-friendly interface.
We hope that our CRM cost comparison of top 11 platforms will help you in choosing the perfect solution for your business.
In case, you made a mistake, no worries - you can easily migrate your data to the desired software using Trujay automated migration service. It is a hands-off process with the ability to run a free Demo migration. If you are not sure of your choice or have additional questions about migration, feel free to contact our CRM expert.