CRM Platforms: How to Hit the Right Road?
Fast growing IT the world opens up more and more opportunities and options nowadays. The variety and affordability of CRM platforms make it harder to decide which system fits your needs and help to improve your business. The process of selection can become overwhelming, because you have to weigh the cost, features and usability of the existing solutions. Of course, each business has its own list of CRM technology criteria, but let’s take the main ones into consideration and look closer at them. Looking at the variety of CRM market, it’s impossible to compare all the platforms. We have outlined four most popular applications to help you to understand what is definitely worth considering: Salesforce.com, Zoho, SugarCRM, and Insightly.
Moving Ahead with Salesforce
Salesforce.com is one of the most popular cloud-based CRM platforms, which works great for professionals in sales, marketing, and services departments. This system is on the market for more than 15 years. ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, Social Intelligence, Data.com, Desk.com, Work.com, etc., all those features make this technology so popular and suitable for many businesses. Salesforce allows you to track all your customers’ information in one place.
The editions are:
- Salesforce Starter $25 up to 5 users per month
- Professional $65 per user per month
- Enterprise $125 per user per month
- Unlimited $250 per user per month
Why Speed up with Salesforce?
- Salesforce mobile: you can securely access, create and update your information when you’re not at your desk.
- Web-to-Lead: it helps companies to capture information from their websites and incorporate the data into the Salesforce application and generate leads from that data.
- Customization of sales: this system imports sales processes to your business workflows.
Zoho: Easy and Affordable
Zoho CRM is a great technology which empowers organizations with a complete customer lifecycle management sSolution to organize Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory. Zoho has a version both for small businesses and big enterprises. The prices varies in the following way:
- free edition up to 10 users
- Standard Edition - $12 per user per month
- Professional Edition - $20 per user per month ( most popular)
- Enterprise - $35 per user per month.
Why to Pick Zoho?
- Marketing automation: you can easily plan marketing activities, improve the quality of leads generation, measure the performance and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Web-to-lead: you can capture data directly into Zoho through case forms.
- Twitter and Facebook integration: you may bring Facebook and Twitter profiles right inside your CRM so that your salespeople can easily connect with prospects and build better customer relationships.
Sweets of SugarCRM
SugarCRM provides business owners with multiple functionality and customization possibilities to suit company requirements. This software is often treated as a solution for enterprise-level companies. With its help, you can easily focus your attention on the most profitable deals and bring new sales representatives up to speed. The pricing varies:
- Professional $40 per user per month
- Enterprize $ 65 per user per month
- Ultimate $150 per user per month
Is SugarCRM Really Tasty?
- Customization of sales funnels: you can easily create and customize workflows to have the total control of your sales processes.
- SugarCRM mobile: the information can be seamlessly entered on the mobile device, and a salesperson can call within minutes.
- Web-to-lead form: you can place the form on an external website. When a visitor to your site completes and submits the form, their information is entered into Sugar as a new lead record. You may use this lead information to generate more opportunities for your organization.
- Social networking: you can easily see activities on various social media.
Get Your Luck With Insightly
Insightly is web-based CRM platform which usually defines for the small companies and particularly useful to service businesses. This system has been developed for managing company’s contacts, standing, and prospective clients, as well as in-side collaboration among departments and workers. Insightly offers several plans, including their famous free one (up to 2 users). All plans, paid and free include accommodation for unlimited organizations, opportunities, and projects:
- Basic $12 per user per month
- Plus $29 per user per month
- Professional $49 per user per month
- Enterprise $99 per user per month
Why is Insightly Great for You?
- Gmail integration, Office 365 integration: you can keep track of your email messages and ingeniously associates and link each message saved with the right contacts and organizations.
- Social networking: you can enter your email address and easily detect connected social networks.
- Versatile dashboard views: you can experience customizable filters and fields to display data, which may not be shown meaningfully in the existing fields. Insightly also offers fast data search.
So, we have outlined four options of CRM platforms, which can help you to understand what exactly fits your needs. All of them are great systems, but you have to choose what is the best and which one can improve your business and make it more functional. Just take all the information into consideration, weigh all pros, make a right decision and migrate quickly from one CRM platform to Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, or Insightly by using an automated migration system Trujay!