CRM Requirements You Should Be Aware Of
Because of the technical progress, the process of building company-customer relationship becomes rather controversial and complicated procedure. Today, it’s not a secret that for flawless and successful business management using a CRM platform could be a nice solution. But, on the other hand, some CRMs are growing rapidly impressing its users with its scales and possibilities every day. Nevertheless, it’s not an easy task to choose right-your-size CRM platform as it should be considered and balanced decision. So, take a look at these top CRM requirements, that your platform should possess.
#1 CRM Must-Have
Initially, before moving on to the beneficial functions and custom opportunities, your CRM platform should comprise so-called an ABC features, unified to every CRM. They are the following:
- Contact Management. It consolidates contacts into a single location. This option provides you with the road-map that helps to monitor your sales.
- Reports. It can help your to understand who your customers are, what they are buying and also see their loyalty.
- Dashboard. It’s used to keep a lookout of business performance and CRM data, provides a quick and easy overview of current deals using graph and maps.
- Knowledge Base. It covers information like a public library, a database of a particular subject, etc.
- Workflow. It aims to define types of tasks within a company to produce an outcome product.
#2 Integration Boundaries
One more necessary thing that your future CRM should include is Integration Opportunity. Of course, CRM is not the only software your company business use. So, choose CRM, that may integrate with other third party soft. Basically, there are some essential integration options:
- DropBox or Google Drive connection
- Social Media integration
- Email Service synchronization
#3 Comprehensive Technical Capabilities
No matter how powerful and professional your CRM system is on its own, when it has some problems with uptime, the brilliant features wouldn’t help you. So, this subsection includes necessary points of tech functions, and they are the following:
- Maximum Uptime of your CRM software
- Robust Backups Options.
- Scalability. Your CRM system should expand to more than 6,000 users with ease.
- Cost. In short, you get what you pay for. So, probably sometimes it ought to pay more.
#4 CRM User Interface
One more point of diligent CRM is its User Interface. The UI is one of the most important parts of CRM as it determines how easily you can make the system do what you need. One more valuable opportunity is Sales Dashboard. It can help you to pinpoint exactly where your sales are – and where you should take them. In short, it allows you to be always one step ahead of the game.
To Sum Up
Choosing the right-you-size CRM may be a rather complicated procedure. Sometimes, the decision of CRM platform could be wrong. That’s why a lot of people are willing to try something new, and move their company data to the new CRM platform.
Data2CRM, automated migration service, offers its followers the unique opportunity of automated CRM data migration between platforms. Currently, it is supported migration to/from SuiteCRM, SugarCRM, Vtiger, BPMonline. Data2CRM migration the following entities: accounts, leads, opportunities, contacts, tasks. So, don’t dally at! Take this chance and move your CRM data from your current system to the new one.