Customer Service: Reliable Hints to Prove Client’s Loyalty [Infographic]
Despite the digitalization of everyday and business life, the requirements to the customer service become more demanding. Nowadays clients want a personalized, high-quality and fast service. CRM solutions enhance this issue and supply managers with a full and holistic view of customers and their individual characteristics.
Role of Customer Service in CRM Strategy
The business strategy within CRM has a threefold nature and correlate marketing, sales and support service objective closely. Furthermore, social media provides the multi-channel approach to all company departments, and support managers use them as well. CRM supplies the following types for timely and efficient customer service:
- phone or video calls
- emails and ticket requests
- answers via social media
- live chat support
- customer-to-customer support and knowledge base
Must-Have Features for Effective Service
Regardless of fancy innovations, people aren’t bots, and they want to be heard. So, pay attention to the following aspects when you will draw up your customer service strategy:
- Engage your clients into a personal communication. Don’t limit your interaction to lifeless messages but answer your customers’ posts in social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- Reduce the idle time of your life chats and be available for the customers, who live in different time zones. The accessible service will help you to win more loyal prospects.
- Make your service gradable so you could face the challenges and specific demands of various customers.
- Take into practice free webinars, trade shows, and forums. People like to be a part of a community, so provide them with such an ability to share their first-hand experience with your other clients.
However, nobody can defend you from irritated and angry customers who call or write wicked emails. Take a look at this infographic offered by Business2Community and familiarize yourself with the handy tips for a proper dealing with annoyed clients.
As you can see, there is a way out of any thorny problem and knotty customers is no exception. Many businesses consider moving their current CRM, and if you are one them, the automated service may help you overcome this tasks. Trujay may switch your records in few hours without coding or importing. Set up a free Demo Migration and see how it works in action.