A Full-Walk Through Salesforce to SugarCRM Migration [Infographic]
Just a couple years ago, Salesforce software (that has been developed in 1999) was treated as #1 among CRM solutions in the market field due to its large array of features and possibilities. Presently, in out tech-oriented world that is loaded with hundreds of CRM options - there is a gazillion of platforms that present a serious competition to Salesforce. Among of them, SugarCRM is definitely a worthy alternative. This customer relationship management solution offers its users all the necessary tools, features, and options for successful business running. So, let’s take a look at them:
- Data Management. This opportunity gives you a 360-degree view of your current and potential customers, and their history activity (sales, orders, discount, etc.). Furthermore, it possesses features like data enrichment and leads tracking.
- Sales and Marketing Automation offers business owners multi-touch marketing and campaigns possibilities, social selling and expert cooperation, as well as customer segmentation, reporting and forecasting options.
- Multi-Channel Workflow. With the help of this opportunity, you’ll be able to streamline your company performance and automate such processes like email sending, events and meeting creating, etc.
That’s why more and more business owners are wondering about migration to SugarCRM. However, quite often CRM migration is rather difficult, laborious and complex task especially when it’s performed with the help of CSV/Excel export/import method. On the other hand, Trujay is a web-based service that offers you the unique opportunity - Automated CRM Migration. So, using this SaaS solution, you will be able to move your accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities and relations directly to your new software in just a few mouse clicks.
To set the record straight, the article presents an infographic that aims to demonstrate the pros and cons of Salesforce and SugarCRM platforms. Have a look at this comprehensive overview below and know the following facts of these two applications:
- Editions and Pricing
- Sales and Marketing Automation Possibilities
- Step-by-Step Scenario of Automated Salesforce to SugarCRM Migration
- Pre and Post-Migration Tips
In short, Salesforce and SugarCRM platforms possess features that might drive your companies to a new business level. However, if you already use Salesforce software, but now you wish to be among successful SugarCRM users - take the stress out of migrating your Salesforce data to SugarCRM. Just ensure all the transfer hassles to Trujay automated web-based service. Create your account and start your free Salesforce to SugarCRM Demo Migration right now!
P.S. If you don’t have SugarCRM platform, it’s not a problem! Trujay offers you the unique opportunity - migration to the test SugarCRM platform for you to see how it will work for you.