Helpful Directions to Bitrix24 to Zoho Data Transfer
Businesses of various sizes and shapes keep growing, and CRM technologies advance along with them. So, currently companies take whopping advantages of solutions that store all customer data, accounting and communication histories in a single place with the ability of the immediate access.
Trendy Features Sought in CRM
It goes without saying that CRM platforms provide the shared options of contact manager, sales and marketing automation, as well as optimized workflow and abilities to collaborate inside the company. However, there a set of sought-after features that attract business vendors most of all.
- segmentation and filters options
- third-party integration and back-office synchronization
- extended analytics
- real-time data updates and alerts
- customization of the system
- role-based and mobile access
All mentioned about and even more practical tools offered by Bitrix24 and Zoho CRM. These cloud solutions have already drawn considerable user audiences.
Bitrix24 vs Zoho: Tools for Efficiency Increase
As a representatives of the full-featured suites for business running, Bitrix24 and Zoho provide various effective tools with intuitive UI. However, the option sets differ. Many vendors find that migration from Bitrix24 to Zoho will boost their income and customer loyalty rates. To be more specific, take a look at this shortlist:
- with Zoho, your marketing managers can track visitors, segment leads and customers, as well as plan responsive, targeted and drip campaigns
- project management enhances the planning and deal accomplishment, besides social media integration deliver more communication channels for sales reps
- apart from automation of the daily round, Zoho provides you with standard and customizable reports, file sharing and live-chat interaction inside the company
Few Tips for Successful CRM Switch
Effective CRM initiative rolling out includes the fast end-user adoption, clean database, and accurate records migration process. To ensure the success of your Bitrix24 to Zoho transfer, take care about
- the team and conduct trainings for different user roles
- copies and incomplete records in your database, and backup to preempt the loss or damage of files
- CRM records transfer and use the automated service Trujay that will switch your data to Zoho without coding, importing and side interference
From Bitrix24 to Zoho in 7 Firm Steps
Step 1. Go to Bitrix24 application directory and install Trujay plugin on your Bitrix account.
Then click ‘Install’ to add the application to your Bitrix24 account.
Step 3. Provide your Zoho email and a password.
Step 4. Specify modules you want to migrate (accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities and tasks).
Launch a free demo to see the service in progress. During the demo switch, Trujay will transfer a limited amount of records from each selected module.
Step 5. Satisfied with the demo results? Then start your full Bitrix24 to Zoho migration.
Every change may be considered as a venture, yet doing nothing won’t improve your business. So, take the advantage of a free demo migration and ensure yourself in the effectiveness of the automated service.