HubSpot CRM to Salesforce: Push Your Business to New Heights
In today’s world, with a competitive business market and growing amount of the new companies, it is essential to choose a suitable CRM system. There is a wide range of such platforms, and sometimes it is hard to decide which one fits your organization’s goals. In case you made a mistake by picking a wrong software, take a look at all necessary information on how to migrate from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce and why to perform the data import.
Things to Note
Salesforce was designed much earlier than HubSpot CRM, in 1999. Since that time it is holding a leading position in the CRM market offering a high-quality service for companies of any size and field. Because of its extensive list of exclusive integrations, Salesforce enables users with an ability to perform the full-scale company management activities. That is why the solution suits the businesses of any shapes and sizes.
HubSpot CRM is a new platform that was introduced more recently than Salesforce, in 2014. It is considered as an innovative, easy-to-manage and capable to compete with such giants as Salesforce. Its main feature that attracts users is the ease of data entry. This time-consuming process is automated in the CRM platform. Accordingly, the solution fits best small or medium-sized organizations’ goals, as well as startups.
HubSpot CRM Features
HubSpot CRM is a simple platform, yet lacks some capabilities to handle the complex business and sales processes. Sometimes it is difficult for this system to satisfy customers’ requirements because of the limited customization. On the other hand, the platform has some crucial features that make HubSpot CRM an efficient solution:
- has an easy interface and a high-quality support service;
- supports both web and mobile OSs, such as Mac, Android, Windows, iPhone, iPad;
- offers a full-sized professional support including training, phone, live and ticket types;
- integrates with more than 100 services, for example, Outlook, Gmail, SugarCRM, Netsuite, Zapier, and others.
HubSpot CRM weak aspects are the following ones:
- reports and analytics, as long as it does not provide the custom reporting features;
- lacks the support Linux OS;
- does not fit for companies with complex sales processes.
As to the cost, the platform is free forever for unlimited users where you can store as many as 1 million contacts and companies.
Salesforce is the solution that allows to control and organize your business entirely on its CRM system basis, without purchasing additional extensions. It provides you with almost unlimited development capabilities since the solution obtains the extensive amount of add-ons. Thanks to this, Salesforce perfectly suits companies of any size, placing a focus on the enterprises.
So, check out other essential features you should know before discovering how to migrate from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce:
- provides better analytics and tracking functions. A user can build limitless amount of reports and dashboards;
- supports the same OSs as HubSpot CRM, as well as Linux;
- gives you a chance to keep an unlimited number of contacts, as long as you have a data storage;
- offers more features to grow, yet a little bit complex to setup and manage;
- provides a broad list of options for customization;
- offers more integrations than HubSpot CRM (630), including the popular ones like SAP and Oracle.
In deciding whether or not to migrate from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce, it is important to remember that Salesforce has different price options to choose. The more expensive plan is, the more possibilities it offers for your business:
- Lightning Essentials for 25$ per month/billed annually
- Lightning Professional for 75$ per month/billed annually
- Lightning Enterprise for 150$ per month/billed annually
- Lightning Unlimited for 300$ per month/billed annually
It is obviously that HubSpot CRM is applicable mainly to small or medium-sized companies. If you obtain the organization that rapidly grows or the enterprise, it is not a problem to change your CRM software and perform the HubSpot CRM to Salesforce data import. In this case, you can take advantage of an automated migration service Trujay and move your records effortlessly.
How to Migrate from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce Seamlessly
You should follow the next steps to perform the migration without any problems:
Step 1. Create an account at app.trujay.com.
Step 2. Select your existing CRM system (HubSpot CRM) in the list and choose a type of connection - API access, where you should provide your CRM email, password, and Hub ID.
Then, choose your Salesforce type. You will be redirected to your Salesforce profile to provide Trujay an access to your data. So, just press “Authorize” button.
Step 3. Select all of the CRM modules you want to migrate, map them and click “Start Free Demo Migration” button.
Step 4. If you are satisfied with the results of the Demo version, you can start your full migration from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce.
As you noticed, data migration with Trujay service cannot be easier! If you are interested in HubSpot CRM to Salesforce migration, it is possible to do it right now by using our Trujay Demo Migration.