Infusionsoft vs Salesforce vs Pipedrive vs HubSpot: Comparison of Top CRMs
The jungle of different CRM systems has grown very thick, and the competition between the platforms has hardened. Consequently, shopping for the suitable solution to fit your business requirements becomes more challenging, particularly when comparing the popular ones like Infusionsoft vs Salesforce vs Pipedrive vs HubSpot. So, let’s outline the capabilities and pricing options of these platforms and simplify the process of choosing the desired software for your company.
Infusionsoft vs Salesforce vs Pipedrive vs HubSpot CRM: Comparison Aspects
Depending on the size and objectives of your company, the next platforms can help you boost the business processes and enhance the employees’ performance.
1) Infusionsoft attracts the small and mid-sized organizations and offers:
- "My Day" view shows your tasks and appointments together with quick previews of the contacts' data
- Track information about clients, including pages they've viewed, former purchases, etc.
- Automatically scores contacts based on history and demographics to explain who you should focus on
- Built-in eCommerce store to help you sell services or products
- Basic - $199/month includes 3 users, 2.500 contacts;
- Plus - $299/month with 5 users, 5.000 contacts;
- Premium - $399/ month with 10 users, 10.000 contacts.
Keep in mind that Infousionsoft allows access to marketplace, virtual events, help center, community forums, help finding a partner, and coaching regardless of the plan.
Also, a one-time service, Kickstart, is available too. That is training for new users, the cost starts at $499 and is not included in monthly quote. The business owners can work one-on-one with a Getting Started coach, discover key functions and features of Infusionsoft, learn how to create a campaign which gets leads and closes more sales and where your biggest growth opportunities are.
2) Salesforce focuses on the enterprises and includes:
- AppExchange includes apps and services that are built around the Salesforce Platform
- Customizable fields to track anything you need
- Dashboards, analytics, and reports to make sense of your data
- Deep email integration
- Use Chatter to keep in touch with the entire team
- Essentials- $25/user/month for up to 5 users with basic features
- Professional - $75/user/month contains the complete CRM features including campaigns, customizable dashboards, and permissions
- Enterprise - $150/user/month offers workflow automation, custom apps, and web services API
- Unlimited - $300/user/month includes unlimited customizations, custom apps, and 24x7 toll-free support
Find more information in article Salesforce CRM Pricing: 2018 Behind-the-Scenes.
3) Pipedrive was desined for the small companies and offers:
- At-a-glance overview pages that show your deals, timelines, and more
- Customize your views based on what your team needs to see
- Full email sync
- Multiple languages and currency support
- Google Maps integration
- Silver - $15/user/month per user for core features (billing monthly)
- Gold - $28/user/month for email sync and sales management (billing monthly)
- Platinum - $57/month for dedicated hosting and advanced security features (billing monthly)
4) HubSpot CRM fits the needs of the small organizations and contains:
- Track all of your contacts, leads, and deals in one single place
- Integrate with your email to automatically send the relevant and personalized messages
- Autocomplete contact and company details with HubSpot Insights
- Make email templates to follow up more efficiently
- Customize layout of details with drag-and-drop
- Free forever for all users
CRM Migration: Quick Jump to Company Success
Now, when you’ve got acquainted with Infusionsoft vs Salesforce vs Pipedrive vs HubSpot CRM features and decided to move your CRM records to one of the platforms, you can consider an automated migration service Trujay. The SaaS offers you to perform the transfer without any programming skills and provides you with the next beneficial features:
- Data Security. Skip the worries about any loss of the CRM records. The service treats the information privately and offers you to sign Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Both CRM Uptime. Exclude a possibility of the business interruptions during migration as the SaaS guarantees no downtime the current and future solutions.
- Data Mapping. Map the fields to meet your business demands. In case you notice that some items are not mapped, select the available options and map them.
- Migration Insurance. Safeguard your CRM data from the unexpected pitfalls that may lead to the inaccurate CRM data import. Choose Migration Insurance option to perform the repeated transfer and without contacting the tech or spending time on the separate payment.
- Sample Migration. Check the service in action by launching a free Sample Migration. An automated tool moves the limited amount of records together with relations between the items. Also, you can check the results of the test data import by visiting your migration dashboard.
CRM Data Import: Actions Before, During and After
Since every type of change is a demanding process, you should take into consideration a few activities for the smooth data transfer:
- test the future platform. Try out a free version of the new solution and check the functionality options before making any revolutionary changes;
- analyze the database. Investigate the unnecessary records and delete the copies of items.
- prepare a backup. Run a backup and avoid a possibility of any data loss.
- notify your team. Announce your employees about the upcoming change and explain the benefits of the desired platform.
When the preparation steps are behind, and you are ready to perform the CRM data migration, consider the next actions:
- Specify the access credentials of the existing and future solutions;
- Select the modules you want to move and map the fields;
- Launch a free Sample Migration to check the SaaS in action;
- Click on ‘Start Full Migration’ to complete the switch.
After CRM data import is complete, make the CRM implementation smooth and successful by performing the several activities:
- explore if all records are in the proper places;
- organize the personalized workflow rules;
- set up the specific filters for reporting;
- equip the colleges with the required information and tutorials about the new CRM.
To Sum Up
The investigation and selection of the new CRM platform that suits your business needs can open up new possibilities for your company success. So, take all above-mentioned hints, choose the desired software among Infusionsoft vs Salesforce vs Pipedrive vs HubSpot and migrate with Trujay without any hurdles.
Transfer a part of your data and try out a new solution by running a Sample Migration.
Don't hesitate, start using a CRM today!