Insightly to Capsule Data Import: Smooth Route to Make Your Business Thrive
Today, CRM data import became one of the most valuable cures for poor business’ performance. The reasons of the data import can differ from the lack of the CRM capabilities, low user adoption rates to the overinvestment in the functionality the company team hardly work with. As a result, a number of organizations tend to move the CRM records from Insightly to Capsule. So, let’s review the main features and price models of the both solutions and explore the steps of the CRM data import.
Insightly vs Capsule: Significant Aspects to Compare
Insightly and Capsule appeared on the CRM market in 2011 and 2008 respectively. Since both platforms fit the companies of small and medium sizes and share the similar features, they also keep the pace with each other. To be more specific, consider the information provided by Google Trends:
Insightly - Easy and Intuitive
Considering the fact that Insightly obtains the simple interface, the solution has a short learning curve and offers the next features:
- enables you to manage the contacts and monitor the essential data easily. Also, you get an opportunity to import the information in the 3 ways: manually, CSV file, or Gmail address book.
- contains the Advanced Reporting that helps you create, share, and schedule custom reports. With drag-and-drop interface of the custom reports, creating advanced, tabular ones based on your requirements is as easy as selecting fields from a list—even custom fields that you’ve built.
- integrates with 79 applications like Zapier, Zendesk, Xero, and others.
- provides you with a free subscription for 2 users and 4 paid subscriptions:
- Basic - $12/user/month/billed annually;
- Plus - $29//user/month/billed annually;
- Professional - $49/user/month/billed annually;
- Enterprise - $99/user/month/billed annually;
Capsule - Smart and Simple
With the focus on the sales pipeline management, Capsule has occupied a CRM market segment as an easy-to-use solution:
- offers the contact management with a visually-appealing box that comprises name, title, as well as social media contacts. Also, you can take advantage of the customizable tags to determine the specific information about the prospect or customer.
- includes the case page for monitoring a history of all record updates and changes related to that case. This helps manage the simple projects effectively.
- obtains 83 integration choices such as MailChimp, Workato, PieSync, etc.
- comprises a free plan with an ability to have 2 users using the tool and store up to 250 contacts. Moreover, Capsule's Professional edition costs $12/user/month and can be used with up to 50,000 contacts.
First and last, both platforms are robust CRMs with the efficient functionality and affordable pricing. However, even though the solutions have a lot in common, many organizations opt for the Insightly to Capsule data import because of more robust functionality focused on the sales pipeline and reasonable costs.
In case you want to save your time, efforts and budget, it is recommended to take advantage of the automated migration tools for moving the CRM records from Insightly to Capsule. In this case, Trujay can help you perform the switch effortlessly with the help of the following features:
- assurance of treating the CRM data privately;
- fields and users mapping to satisfy the company requirements;
- free Demo Migration to explore if the SaaS works properly;
- no interruptions of the business processes during the transfer;
- Migration Insurance to perform the import over in case you want to make any changes.
Now, when you are certain about your CRM migration tool and ready to run the transfer from Insightly to Capsule, don’t forget to clean out the unnecessary records and announce your team about the upcoming change. Also, consider a short video to understand the migration process more clearly:
Video about Automated CRM Migration from Insightly to Capsule Using Trujay
Then, consider the following steps to perform the CRM data migration smoothly:
Step 1. Visit app.trujay.com and sign in.
Step 2. Select Insightly as your existing solution and verify the API token.
After that, specify your destination solution – Capsule, its URL, and API token.
Step 3. Then, choose the records you want to migrate, map the modules and launch a free Demo Migration.
Step 4. If you are satisfied with test import results, you can proceed with Insightly to Capsule switch.
Final Sum Up
To conclude, both solutions are worth your attention for boosting the business processes and enhancing the team performance. Migrating from Insightly to Capsule is a chance to determine the new areas of your business development. Take all above-mentioned hacks, move your CRM records easily and take the next step to your company success.