Insightly to Zoho: Here’s How It’s Done
When you hear the words ‘data migration’, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
For us, its passion.
I know, right? How could something so technological be considered passionate? Well, we make CRM data migration our passion because we’re the best at it.
Now you’re probably thinking, “yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ve heard that one before.” Allow us to demonstrate our expertise.
If you don’t find what you were looking for by the end of this article, leave us a comment below. We’re only the best at what we do because of you.
Now enough with the mushy stuff. Let’s talk about CRM.
Is it worth migrating to Zoho?
Listen, changing CRMs isn’t fun, especially if you have loads of data. Our advice? Use a professional.
When it comes to technology and functionality, Zoho CRM takes the gold. It offers month-to-month, flexible subscriptions that make you say the opposite of, “mo’ money, mo’ problems.”
Yes, It’s Worth It
Secure and reliable
With top-notch security features such as audit logs, IP restrictions, and two-factor authentication, Zoho CRM secures your data conveniently, providing access only to the customers you authorize.
If you have a sales team, be sure they have access to customer data at all times. Zoho CRM helps them remain on the move, close deals at a faster rate, and keep others in the process.
You will have access to a team of highly qualified service engineers 24 hours a day, all year round, with the Enterprise Support Program. For all your problems, big and small, they will help you find solutions in less than an hour, on average.
No unexpected costs
There are no pressured contracts with Zoho CRM or extra costs. You get what you pay for. The pricing is also flexible; you can choose a suitable method of payment.
Let’s prepare to migration from Insightly to Zoho
- Filter your database and clean up unwanted records
- Create a backup to prevent the loss of items
- Announce the upcoming CRM update to your team
Migration from Insightly to Zoho in a few clicks
Migrate with Trujay. It provides a Free Sample Migration Tool, all-around support, and a smooth migration process.
1. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard. Select Insightly CRM from the drop-down menu. Fill in the API Token. Then confirm your email to get notifications about sample results.
2. Choose Zoho as your new CRM platform and select the URL of your CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account.
3. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate to Zoho. If everything looks good, click “Free Sample Migration”.
To check the mapping between object fields, click on the “Change fields mapping” button next to the desired field. You will be redirected to a page with a field list for your source and target CRMs.
There are two modes for field mapping:
1) Simple Mapping Mode: this mode lets you choose which fields you want to migrate or skip, however, you will not be able to see the fields’ types.
2) Advanced Mapping Mode allows you to:
- Find out the types of the fields in your source and target CRMs that correspond
- Check if the field is native or custom
- Check the field usage in your source CRM
- Match dropdown fields values
- Perform advanced mapping for complex fields (fields with multiple lines)
- Apply filters to see only mapped or only unmapped field lists
After you set mapping fields, then click “Start Free Sample Migration”.
4. Check your sample results after the migration from Insightly to Zoho. If you’re satisfied, click the “Add Funds to Start Full Migration” button.
Note: If you want to modify your fields, click “Map Objects”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
Trujay’s Guided Self-Service Migration
If you’re unsatisfied with the results of your sample migration or were confused by object mapping, we have something called the Guided Self-Service Migration.
Our Guided Service provides you with an account manager to review the migration and focus on your needs. We can come on and guide you while you’re mapping your fields, or do the whole thing for you from start to finish.
If you feel like you can map objects on your own but need assistance thereafter, we can jump in at any point and guide you through the rest. If you choose to have us complete the entire self-service for you, you’ll see the entire process done via screen share.
To get more information on our Guided Self-Service Migration, contact email@example.com or reply to your sample migration results email.
Activities after Migration from Insightly to Zoho
Even when the migration is complete, carry out a few more post-transfer steps:
- Find out whether all the information is correctly transferred to the appropriate place
- Set up the monitoring tools and workflow software filters
- Provide appropriate user and employees adoption
Congratulations! You’ve migrated from Insightly to Zoho.
Trujay is a secure service and guarantees punctual and organized data for your migration project.
Proceed with our free Sample Data Migration today. If you have any questions or want the migration done for you, feel free to contact our experts.