Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Pipedrive: Smooth Move to Business Progress
With the rapid and endless development of CRM industry, the company owners expect more opportunities for the business processes and team performance. As a result, a number of organizations start to look for the simple platforms with compelling features and reasonable pricing. Lately, the migration from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Pipedrive draws a lot of attention and moving CRM records from one solution to another becomes a common procedure. Let’s go over the main functionality of both platforms and understand the simple way of the data import.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Pipedrive: Brief Review of Functionality
Both platforms differ in the wide range of factors starting from obtaining a distinctive year of establishment to working with the organizations of different shapes and sizes. Microsoft Dynamics CRM was designed in 2003 and fits the demands of enterprises. Pipedrive was launched in 2010 and designed for the small and mid-sized organizations. Besides the solutions have a weighty age gap and focus on the organizations of the various sizes, the platforms also differ in the capabilities:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM contains a clean interface, yet has a steep learning curve and can be overwhelming to us due to a number of configuration choices. The platform is constantly evolving and updating. The release opened up the fresh possibilities to enhance the social listening module together with the sentiment analysis. In this case, you can determine how the potential customers perceive your product or service. The sentiment analysis provides you with an opportunity to obtain the dashboard access and constant headline overviews of the client sentiment across the social media channels. Also, Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates with 144 applications like Constant Contact, MailChimp, Pardot, etc.
- Pipedrive can help you select a view that best suit your business requirements including pipeline, list, and timeline view. Besides, you can switch between them easily with one click.The solution includes the custom fields and pipeline stages as it places the primary focus on the sales pipeline. The Sales Reporting helps you observe the activity metrics for your sales team with every change. Moreover, you can customize the specific capabilities in accordance with your company requirements. Pipedrive includes 131 add-ons to integrate with such as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Workato, Zapier, and others.
Regarding the costs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers 3 paid editions:
- Professional – $50/user/month (for existing Office 365 Plan E3 or higher customers)
- Professional – $65/user/month
- Sales Productivity – $85/user/month
When it comes Pipedrive costs, the platform keeps it incredibly simple. You can easily get the subscriptions:
- Silver – $10.00/month/user/billed annually
- Gold – $21.00/month/user/billed annually
- Platinum – $63.00/month/user/billed annually
With all being said, Pipedrive stands out for it’s simplicity and budget-friendly options. Besides, the platform includes an innovative interface and many cornerstone features that make it worthy of consideration. So, if you are looking for a platform with easy-to-use interface and reasonable pricing, then migration from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Pipedrive is your way out. In this case, you can take advantage of an automated migration service Trujay and benefit from the enhanced data security, detailed modules mapping, a free Demo Migration and no interruptions of the business processes.
Step-By-Step Guide of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Pipedrive Data Import
Since CRM data migration is not an easy procedure, consider the following inscrutable steps:
Step 1. Go to app.trujay.com and sign up.
Step 2. Provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM access credentials: URL, login, and password.
Then, specify the future Pipedrive details: URL and API Token.
Step 3. Choose the module you want to move to the destination software, map the fields and modules, as well as run a free Demo Migration.
Step 4. So, check out your test transfer results. If you are satisfied, you may proceed with the switch to the Pipedrive solution.
Boiling It Down
Coming closer to the end, if you want to reveal the new spectrum of your business opportunities, then Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Pipedrive data import is your way out. Take all the above-mentioned tips and tricks and perform the CRM relocation smoothly.