Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs HubSpot CRM Debate: Who Will Prevail?
The comparison between Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs HubSpot CRM draws a lot of attention. Let’s point out the platforms’ capabilities that can make the users gravitate towards one solution or the other.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs HubSpot CRM: Main Features to Compare
The platforms have a weighty age gap and run the companies of different sizes. Microsoft Dynamics CRM has entered CRM industry in 2003 to satisfy the needs of enterprises. HubSpot CRM was launched in 2015 to attract small and mid-sized organizations. Although the solutions have a different foundation year, as well as target the companies of the various formats, the CRMs includes a number of practical features and configuration choices.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- obtains the updated interface that is similar to Windows 8. The menus can take you to the required sales and marketing data. Besides, you can customize the multiple dashboards and easily swap between them.
- offers a set of pre-built reports that provide powerful analytics along with the capability to build the custom reports. Also, the Report Wizard enables you with choosing the records you are interested in, identify the filters, and select the columns for reports.
- includes an opportunity to configure the CRM to track the changes and create an audit trail based on the field changed, the time and date, as well as the user who made the arrangement, and exclude the duplicate data.
- integrates with 144 applications like Constant Contact, MailChimp, Pardot, etc.
- provides you with a 360-degree view of the clients’ data. Pulling from the customer profile, the dashboard shows the vital details and organized timeline of your interactions and deals with prospects.
- links with the tools you already use to get the data and excludes the additional tasks of recording the interactions into CRM.
- pulls in the important data from the social media profiles to help you clearly understand the clientіs’ needs, as well as provide superior customer service.
- includes 23 integration options, as well as works seamlessly with the HubSpot Marketing Platform and the Sidekick Chrome extension.
Pricing Policy as an Inevitable Aspect
Regarding the costs, Microsoft Dynamics includes 3 paid editions:
- Professional - $50/user/month (for existing Office 365 Plan E3 or higher customers)
- Professional - $65/user/month
- Sales Productivity - $85/user/month
HubSpot CRM gets an advantage as the platform is absolutely free without limitations. You can record as many as 1,000,000 contacts, companies, deals, and tasks, etc., as well as add unlimited users.
As might be seen, neither of both systems is necessarily “better” than the other. Microsoft Dynamics comes with the big company name and lasting reputation. HubSpot CRM takes the upper hand in terms of simplicity and cost-effectiveness. So, in case you are interested in one of the above-mentioned platforms and want to move your records to a new solution, then an automated migration service Trujay can simplify the transfer with the help of the next features:
- service does not keep any internal or external CRM information. The SaaS treats the data privately and includes an opportunity to sign the Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA);
- the solution offers to map every module and user of your existing CRM platform to preserve the data structure;
- an automated tool eliminates any interruptions of business processes, as well as guarantees that both CRM platforms will be live during the migration.
- Trujay provides an opportunity to evaluate the CRM migration service in action and set up a free Demo Migration.
How to Perform Data Import Effortlessly?
Complete 4 simple steps to migrate to Microsoft Dynamics or HubSpot CRM with Trujay fast and securely:
- provide the access credentials for your existing and future solutions;
- select the items you want to migrate, as well as map the fields and users;
- launch a free Demo Migration to observe if the services work properly;
- click on Start Full Migration to complete the data transition.
Each CRM system includes a set of features, tools, pros, and cons. So, take the Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs HubSpot CRM comparison into consideration, determine your business goals and choose the platform that will help you succeed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]