Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce Stunning Migration
The modern business world develops rapidly and dictates new rules of the game day-to-day. Therefore, it is the company’s owners responsibility to keep the finger on its pulse. Simply put, they should stay familiar with the recent changes and improvements to be ahead of the business competitors. As a result, CRM systems gets widespread use because of it is not a secret that the customers are primary sources of any company success. That is, take care of your organization and choose the most suitable solution for it. Pay attention to the platforms comparison and find out how to migrate Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce smoothly.
How to Migrate Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce?
It is worth to choose the way you want to proceed your data migration to make this task lightweight and troubleshooting.
Therefore, take a look at the several approaches to solve this issue:
- Conduct migration by your own.
You can visit various websites and try to perform data migration with the tutorial videos. This solution is cheap or free of charge at all. But, it may take a lot of time and make your data import a labor-consuming process.
- Conduct migration by your own.
- Use automatic Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce data migration tool
This is a most suitable decision that can help you to migrate data as fast as possible and avoid doing this complicated and time-consuming task manually. So, it is worth to pay attention to Trujay service and run Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce data migration.
Why Should You Migrate With Trujay
Trujay is an automatic data migration SaaS that can enrich your business with the following benefits:
- possibility to make the data transfer between various CRM platforms;
- move the desired info from files into the chosen solution;
- migrate your data in an automated way and avoid the time waste and human mistakes;
- switch info quickly, smoothly and securely;
- transfer data without your business operations delay;
- make lightweight info migration in a few steps.
Check out Trujay real client’s testimonial
Pay attention to the client’s feedback on Trujay service.
Thus, make a simple step and let Trujay team implement your Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce migration.
Compare Microsoft Dynamics vs Salesforce
Let’s take a look at the brief Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce comparison to make a certain choice.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The first Microsoft Dynamics CRM version was launched in January 2003. It is an IIS-based web CRM software developed by Microsoft. So, it could be said that Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a part of MS business applications family.
Its benefit is offline availability. Simply put, users can work without Internet connection, but all the info will be synchronized automatically after getting online.
Its primary accent is on user's Sales, Marketing, and Service improvement. To this point, Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows its users to perform assignments from improved sales and customer service up to other operations.
The newest solution version is Dynamics 365 (update from Dynamics 2016).
Salesforce CRM was launched in 1999 in San-Francisco, USA. It is a software app to let users track all client’s information, get more leads and improve interactions with them in one hand.
Regarding the solution active users number, it is probably the most popular CRM nowadays.
Getting back to Salesforce benefits, it is worth to say that the system can help you to get in-depth reporting, up-to-time snapshots and forecasts, receive new possibilities for the businesses collaboration, build your business network and discuss new strategies with your partners.
Besides, the solution provides its users with the following security and privacy options: encryption of sensitive data at rest, HTTPS for all pages, multi-factor authentication options, data backup in multiple locations/GEO regions.
Probably, the cost matter is one of the essential points while choosing the solution you are going to use. So, compare CRM pricing to run your Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce migration surely.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics 365 Plan – from $210 user/month – all applications use is available.
- Unified Operations Plan – from $190 user/month – applications use that help to connect and manage the business operations.
- Customer Engagement Plan – $115 user/month – applications use to build and approve customer relationship.
- Additional users:
- Full User – from $40 per user/month – full access to application functionality.
- Team Members – from $5 per user/month – execute necessary processes and light tasks.
- Additional applications and offers use – $40 – $170 user/month
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter - $25/user/month (billed annually) - excellent startup idea for up to 5 users that includes all basic sales & marketing features.
- Lightning Professional - $75/user/month (billed annually) - for any size team, includes all the CRM features (e. g., campaigns, permissions, customizable dashboards).
- Lightning Enterprise - $150/user/month (billed annually) - the most popular edition for full-scale business management business offers workflow automation and custom apps.
- Lightning Unlimited - $300/user/month (billed annually) - the way to accelerate performance - unlimited customizations and access to the Salesforce apps.
The following Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce comparison will be presented in the form of tables.
Usage by the business size
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce- freelancers,
- small/midsize business,
- enterprises The solution is friendly to all-sized businesses with primary focus on the
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce- unlimited application troubleshooting
- data migration tools
- proactive response to alerts
- port and network device monitoring
- backup and recovery- API
- Activity Dashboard
- Automatic Reminders
- Contact Database
- Email Templates
- Mobile Integration
- Reporting & Statistics
- Sales Reporting
- Social Media Integration
Supports integrations with the following business systems and applications:
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365
- Sales Navigator
- Total integrations: 230
- Third-party apps at Salesforce AppExchange
- Constant Contact
- Total integrations: 695
Usage by Country
Both solutions are used all over the world.
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforceEurope, Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States.Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Germany, India, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce- Phone
- Ticket- Phone
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforceEnglish, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, TurkishEnglish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Device support (where CRM can be used)
Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce- Mac
- Web-based- Mac
As a conclusion, it should be noted that Salesforce is the most well-known marketplace CRM solution. It can help your business to sell more, close deals and grow faster.
To learn more about above-mentioned platforms you are welcomed to visit Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce comparison from Trujay.
4 Steps for Your Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce Migration
Step 1. Go to Migration page and log into your existing Trujay account or register the new one in one of these ways:
- fill in your credentials;
- log in via social network accounts;
- enter as a Salesforce user.
Step 2. Open the drop-down list and choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Fill your platform’s URL, Email/Username, and Password.
Then press the "Continue" button.
Your following step is to:
1. Click on the drop-down list and choose Salesforce.
2. Push ”Authorize” button and confirm your will to connect Salesforce.
3. Login to your Salesforce account (enter Username and Password and push “Log in”).
Step 3. Now, perform your data mapping (choose fields and users you wish to migrate) and run a free Demo Migration.
Step 4. Check out the results of your Demo Migration.
1. Start your Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce migration in case you are satisfied with the Demo results.
2. Otherwise, feel free to schedule a Trujay expert’s call and get helpful insights.
As you can see, both the above-mentioned platforms are great and worth paying attention to. Therefore, it can be a doubtful task to choose one of them for your successful business run. However, hope this article can help you to select the platform that will suit your business best and the way for an easy and smooth migration to it.
As well, feel free to run Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce Demo Migration and switch a part of the actual data into the chosen platform as many times as you need.