Migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM in 2020
Migrate from Copper to HubSpot CRM in 2020
Today, running a successful business is almost impossible without CRM systems. They store tons of information, meet clients’ needs, and support the work efforts of different departments.
After using a CRM solution for a long time, a certain platform may not fulfill the needs of a company’s structure. If you are in this situation, it’s probably time to change systems. In this article, we’ll look at the benefits and how-tos of migrating from Copper to Hubspot automatically and avoid any hassle with the help of Trujay.
Copper CRM, formerly known as ProsperWorks, was rebranded in July 2018. It is a Google-based application that works natively with G Suite. Copper is a cloud-based solution that identifies, organizes, and tracks contacts and sales opportunities right from Gmail. The CRM doesn’t require any data entry so sales and management teams can focus on closing deals using real-time data.
Copper has a calendar tool that works within the system and suggests possible contacts based on the previous clientele. Each file you send via email is stored with the corresponding contact, profiling each interaction, so contact with each customer is tracked and organized.
The interface is simple and similar to G Suite, so setups are minimal and it doesn’t require special training.
The main features of Copper are:
- View all clients interaction in one place
- Track time between conversations
- Available Android and iOS apps
- Organize deals on kanban board
- Provide detailed analytics and sales reports
- Integrates with different apps
Copper has a free 14-day trial with no credit card required. After the trial is over, you are free to choose one of these subscription plans:
Basic - $19 per user/month, up to 3 users, billed annually. Five custom fields, 30,000 records, 2GB storage space.
Professional - $49 per user/month, billed annually. 25 custom fields, 100,000 records, 200GB storage space.
Business - $119 per user/month, billed annually. 100 custom fields, 500,000 records, 500GB storage space.
HubSpot is a younger system but holds almost 50% of the market today. The solution specializes in sales automation, has a clear, intuitive interface and simple design.
- Pipeline Tracking and Deal Dashboard tools monitor how deals are progressing
- Timeline allows you to manage your emails, notes, calls, and even website visits into one organized view
- The software connects to Gmail and Google Apps where you can send emails right from any contact within the platform.
- Sidekick extension lets you receive real-time notifications as soon as the leads are engaged with your business. For example, you can monitor when potential customers visit your website or open the emails
- HubSpot provides the business with an opportunity to invite the whole team to use the CRM
- Business owners can store up to 1,000,000 contacts, companies, deals and tasks
- Email templates turn your most repetitive sales emails into templates that you can personalize, optimize, and share with other employees. Observe the metrics across all of your templates for an individual rep over any time period
- HubSpot CRM is totally free forever for all users, with no limits
How to Migrate Copper to HubSpot without Headache
Trujay is an automated migration service that makes transitions less time-consuming. The SaaS benefits users with the following features:
- Data Security and Privacy. Trujay complies with GDPR requirements. The service excludes the possibility of data loss and provides a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Data Mapping. Trujay lets its user’s map modules on their own. The system warns users about unmapped fields and gives them the option to choose advanced options
- Users Mapping. Select the future CRM user to assign the current CRM user’s data to it. You can create users on the future platform. Then, reload the page and see the changes
- 100% Uptime for Both CRMs. The service eliminates the business delay during the CRM data import
- Sample Migration. You can run a free Sample Migration and check the SaaS in action. The service will transfer the limited amount of data with saved relations between the records
Check out what Trujay customers say about the service
Let’s review the fields Trujay can automatically migrate:
|Migrate from Copper||Migrate to Copper|
|2||Activity (Phone Call)||-> Activity (Phone Call)|
|5||Activity (Meeting)||-> Activity (Meeting)|
|9||Task, Activity (To Do, etc)||-> ask, Activity (To Do, etc)|
Activities before you migrate Copper to HubSpot
Make sure you complete all the appropriate planning and preparation before you migrate from Copper to HubSpot with these suggestions:
- Try out your solution. Hubspot is free, so you can test your future platform and see the system in action
- Analyze and filter your records. Take time to find out how your data is structured, where it resides, and what parts require extra attention. Think of what you would like to move to a new system and what should be left behind
- Secure the information. It is highly recommended to prepare a backup and retain it even after the migration is over. It will help eliminate the possibility of any data loss. You can migrate Copper to CSV and Excel files for a backup
- Notify your employees. Make sure your workers know about the change and are equipped with all the necessary tutorials
Migrate from Copper to HubSpot in 2 Steps
Once preparations are finished, transfer CRM data using Trujay:
Notice that we don’t ask you to authorize if the chosen platform cannot be migrated automatically. Instead, we’ll show you our packages and pricing page.
When the transfer is complete, use these post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Find out if the relations between the items are restored in the right way
- Make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing training and holding meetings. Don’t forget to ask for employee feedback so you can gauge where everyone is in the learning process what issues still need to be addressed
To Sum Up
Now you know more about the future CRM, the possible migration ways, and how to switch the data automatically just in few steps.
Well, it is high time to migrate from Copper to HubSpot CRM right away and join hundreds of Trujay's happy customers.
Don’t wait up, migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM today.