Insightly to Salesforce: Migrate Automatically and Break Squares
Insightly to Salesforce: Migrate Automatically and Break Squares
The recipe for business success has the secret (or not) ingredient. It is the stainless fulfillment of the tasks to achieve the desired result. But note that even the perfect strategy can drive you elsewhere yet not to the high revenue point.
However, business owners admit that the use of CRM systems can improve customer service support. That is the way to accomplish your company's objectives. So, the critical task is to find a suitable solution. Pay attention to the comparison of two platforms for the further Insightly to Salesforce migration.
Insightly to Salesforce: Think Forward Your Company
Insightly is a trusted leader online for small business CRM. By the way, the platform has over 500,000 users all over the world.
In general, it is a cloud-based solution with a focus on small business. As well, Insightly offers enterprise-level modules to satisfy the needs of large companies and multi-level organizations.
Its primary features to pay attention to are contact, task, and pipeline management. That is the way the business owner can get sales visibility, business overview, track the achieved results, improve interaction with the customers, team performance within the organization, increase the company's productivity and efficiency. The CRM has a mobile platform to guarantee on-location flexibility as well as good integration possibilities.
Salesforce CRM is created for business owners to improve sales and marketing solutions under the Salesforce brand. The solution is friendly for all business no matter its size or industry yet the primary accent is on enterprises. As well, it includes additional advanced systems for service, marketing, analytics, and community cloud.
The software can help you to follow more leads, get in-depth information about the current customers and history of interaction on one dashboard. As well, the platform can help you to increase the productivity of the sales team whether it is on location. Salesforce has a mobile app for Android and iOS. It makes users get real-time data from dashboards and custom reports at any time they wish. The platform users can get more functions and tools from AppExchange. For example, the Feed First feature allows you to see the most important information according to your settings.
The critical feature of Salesforce is the possibility to create advanced reports, sales revenues, Territory models, and fantastic integration possibilities with over than 730 apps and software.
As you may see, both solutions are suitable for direct tasks and business sizes, but let’s continue comparison and find out how to migrate Insightly to Salesforce with no hassle.
Insightly to Salesforce: How to Convert Prospects to Customers
The database is a fundamental part of any business. That’s why the ease of data administration is one of the principal signs of a powerful CRM platform. And the possibility to receive up-to-time updates and add extra fields are the standard options.
On one hand, Insightly enables users with web forms. That is how to catch more leads and convert them into customers.
In another hand, Salesforce helps you to track and collect the prospects via various forms. Then you may classify them according to the specified parameters, and refer them to salespersons for further nurturing.
Insightly to Salesforce: Reach Your Company With Deals Acceleration
The CRM software can automate and optimize the business processes, as well as ensure team performance. Besides the sales cycle improvement and the possibility to track the marketing campaign, you may set up specific projects and targeted offers.
Insightly offers its users the email and newsletter marketing to engage more prospects and turn them into end-customers.
Salesforce can enable you to solve multi-channel purposes and to design messages for specific groups of clients of your targeted campaigns.
Insightly to Salesforce: Analytics and Forecasting is the Way to Avoid Risks
The possibility to receive up-to-time in-depth reports is the critical feature of an effective CRM platform. As well as the beautiful view of the sales pipeline. That is the way to plan campaigns and budget, calculate the ROI of the company, and forecast revenue.
Insightly offers the users to enrich the projects with extra documents and view each stage of the deal process.
Otherwise, Salesforce allows you to customize dashboards by creation the additional ones and various charts.
Customer Support: Speed vs Quality
Customer service support has to provide both reliable answers and quick delivery to the client. So, the service that can offer you only one part of this tandem requires improvements.
Insightly lets you solve the issue with the help of a call center and email. As well, the self-service portal enhances customer communication and knowledge sharing.
Salesforce provides users with fast and accurate answers by phone, email, and live chat. Also, your prospects can help each other to solve the minor question due to communities. The Salesforce’s outstanding feature is the possibility to monitor social media to predict common and repeated issues.
Insightly to Salesforce: The Cost Matter
Well, here’s the last yet not the list point for your decision about Insightly to Salesforce migration.
- Free edition for up to 2 users (basic CRM features: lead & sales management, custom reports, and charts, task and project management, email templates, etc).
- From $29/user/billed annually (a specific feature to the core CRM ones: various integrations, schedules reports, custom branding, contacts and calendar sync, etc).
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter - $25/user/month (billed annually) - excellent startup idea for up to 5 users that includes all basic sales & marketing features.
- Lightning Professional - $75/user/month (billed annually) - for any size team, includes all the CRM features (e. g., campaigns, permissions, customizable dashboards).
- Lightning Enterprise - $150/user/month (billed annually) - the most popular edition for full-scale business management business offers workflow automation and custom apps.
- Lightning Unlimited - $300/user/month (billed annually) - the way to accelerate performance - unlimited customizations and access to the Salesforce apps.
Point to Conclusion
As you can see, both systems have some strong and weak areas. Insightly has a focal point on the automation of the processes and Salesforce puts customer interests and needs in the first place. However, the burden of the final decision falls on your shoulders. So, if you already decided to migrate Insightly to Salesforce, it’s time to choose the method of how to do that.
Insightly to Salesforce: How to Migrate Data
Let’s find out how to migrate Insightly to Salesforce flatness.
To make your data transition less time-consuming and unaffordable, take advantage of the automated migration service Trujay.
The SaaS beneﬁts its users with the following functionality:
- Data Security and Privacy. Trujay complies with the GDPR requirements. The service excludes the possibility of the records loss. As well, you can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Data Mapping. Trujay offers its users the possibility to map modules and users by themselves. Also, the system warns the users about the unmapped field and delivers them to choose the available options.
Some CRM systems do not allow to access the custom fields. But, Trujay users can complete their data transfer with the Service Package.
To get useful info about data mapping and instruction about how to provide it on your own, visit the Trujay mapping FAQ.
- Users Mapping. Select the future CRM user to assign the current CRM user’s data to it. You can create the user on the future platform. Then, reload a page and see the changes.
- 100% Uptime for Both CRMs. The service eliminates the business delay during the CRM data import.
- Free Coding and Copy/Pasting. The automated tool can help you to perform the migration without the time-consuming work.
- Demo Migration. You can run a free Demo Migration and check the SaaS in action. The service will transfer the limited amount of data together with relations between the records.
- No duplication. Trujay can help you migrate data without copies.
Insightly to Salesforce Migration: 4 Steps of Well-Executed Process
Step 1. Go to Trujay and accomplish quick sign up. Specify your name, email, and choose a password. Else, log in via social network or as a Salesforce user.
Step 2. Select your Insightly CRM type in the drop-down list and provide your Access key. Or find out How to find Insightly CRM API Key.
Specify your Salesforce type and press “Test Connection”. You will be redirected to your Salesforce account. Grand Trujay access to your data by login or pressing the “Allow” button.
Step 3. Choose CRM modules you wish to switch and run Free Demo migration to see the service in progress.
Step 4. If you are fulfilled with the demo results, you may Start your full Insightly to Salesforce migration.
You have already revealed the info about both platforms and tricks of a quick, direct, and secure Insightly to Salesforce migration. So, it is high time to get rid of your doubts, put a bit of your real data into Salesforce and start a free Sample Migration. Don’t blow your chance to make your company profitable and reputable. Read one more of our articles on our Trujay blog.