Pipedrive to Zoho: Migration Guidance
Let’s face it, in order to be successful, you need to keep on top of things. Today’s business world is evolving and changing all the time, so it’s imperative to be ahead of competitors.
As Stephen Hawking said, “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change”. So let’s explore how to change your current CRM system to the desired one.
With Trujay, it’s easy and multifunctional. We offer a range of services to fit all sorts of business needs.
A Couple of Words about Zoho
Zoho has been a CRM market leader for more than a decade, with over 150,000 satisfied customers all over the world. The platform works well for businesses of all sizes. Zoho CRM provides its users with a wide range of benefits, most of which relate to closing more sales and attracting more customers.
Let’s take a closer look at the main features:
- User-friendly platform
- Omnichannel CRM
- Integrated with Third-Party Applications
- Tasks Automation
- Powerful AI
- Reports and Analytics
- Affordable Pricing
Zoho offers a free plan for up to 3 users without time restrictions and the following editions:
- Standard - $12 per user per month, billed annually
- Professional - $20 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise - $35 per user per month, billed annually
- Ultimate Edition - $45 per user per month, billed annually (available only in annual subscription)
What is Trujay?
Trujay is a service for the migration and integration of CRM data. It supplies companies of all sizes with secure, productive, and cost-effective CRM data migrations.
Trujay has over 20 years of experience in the industry and provides automated migration for more than 30 of the most popular CRM systems.
Trujay offers a Self-Service Migration with the option to apply a Guided Service, and Custom Migrations with a more personal approach.
Trujay's team of specialists is highly experienced in the market of data migration and is ready to help you at any time.
Let’s dive into the Self-Service Migration and how to use it to migrate from Pipedrive to Zoho.
Start preparing for the migration to Zoho by going through these pre-migration activities:
- Filter your database and clean up unwanted records
- Create a backup to prevent the loss of items
- Announce the upcoming CRM update to your team
Migrate from Pipedrive to Zoho
1. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard. Select Pipedrive CRM from the drop-down menu. Fill in the API Token. Then, confirm your email to get notifications about sample results.
2. Choose Zoho as your new CRM platform and select the URL of your CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account.
3. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate to Zoho. If everything looks good, click “Free Sample Migration”.
To check the mapping between object fields, click on the “Change fields mapping” button next to the desired field. You will be redirected to a page with a field list for your source and target CRMs.
There are two modes for field mapping:
1) Simple Mapping Mode: this mode lets you choose which fields you want to migrate, or you can skip it, however, you will not be able to see the fields’ types.
2) Advanced Mapping Mode allows you to:
- Find out the types of fields in your source and target CRMs that correspond
- Check if the field is native or custom
- Check the field usage in your source CRM
- Match dropdown fields values
- Perform advanced mapping for complex fields (fields with multiple lines)
- Apply filters to see only mapped or only unmapped field lists
After you set mapping fields, click “Start Free Sample Migration”.
4. Check your sample results after the migration from Pipedrive to Zoho. If you’re satisfied, click the “Add Funds to Start Full Migration” button.
Note: If you want to modify your fields, click “Map Objects”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
Trujay’s Guided Self-Service Migration
If you’re unsatisfied with the results of your sample migration from Pipedrive to Zoho or were confused by object mapping, we have something called the Guided Self-Service Migration.
Our Guided Service provides you with an account manager to review the migration and focus on your needs. We can come on and guide you while you’re mapping your fields, or do the whole thing for you from start to finish.
If you feel like you can map objects on your own but need assistance thereafter, we can jump in at any point and guide you through the rest. If you choose to have us complete the entire self-service for you, you’ll see the entire process done via screen share.
To get more information on our Guided Self-Service Migration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your sample migration results email.
Custom Migration Service
Trujay’s Custom Migration Service is a more personal and less DIY-type of approach. Our account managers will guide you through the entire process. There are four packages to choose from.
Custom Migrations provide you with a personal account manager, migration setup, customization of migration, migration assistance, and the following features:
- Personal approach
- Pre- and post-migration validation
- All benefits of self-service migration
- Any CRM platform
- Any conditions
- Any objects, requirements, data sources
Activities after Migration from Pipedrive to Zoho
Even when the migration is complete, carry out a few more post-transfer steps:
- Find out whether all the information is correctly transferred to the appropriate place
- Set up the monitoring tools and workflow software filters
- Provide appropriate user and employees adoption
Congratulations! You’ve migrated from Pipedrive to Zoho.
Trujay is a secure service and guarantees punctual and organized data for your migration project.