Migration to Capsule: Expand Your Possibilities with Robust CRM
If you’re in charge of choosing CRM for your company, you might be overwhelmed because of today’s rapid technology changes, innovations, and demanding clients. Thus, you need a CRM that connects your team, tracks sales, helps you manage customer relationships and gives you clear, meaningful insights. So, if you are searching for a system that wraps up all the features above, then Capsule CRM is one of the solutions you have to consider.
Simple, flexible, and efficient, Capsule is a web-based software you can use for small and mid-sized companies. Founded in 2008, Capsule has gathered a segment of the market interested in easy-to-use CRM solutions. With a focus on sales pipeline management, the platform provides affordable services and a simple interface. So, before rolling deep into the variety of the system’s benefits, explore a short list of the main advantages:
- easy to work with
- competitively priced
- integrates reasonably well with Google Apps
- works great with a good range of third party applications
As you see, the software includes the main features businesses most likely need to accomplish sales goals. Hence, check out the following information for better understanding of Capsule CRM:
Ease of Use
Far and away, the biggest benefit of Capsule is its simplicity. It has a beautiful and intuitive design because of clean and user-friendly interface that is split up into five main modules:
- The dashboard can give you a quick summary of new updates on items, files, tasks, and sales forecast as well as filter them by person or type of record.
- Contact management is presented in a visually-appealing box that includes name, business and title, social media contacts, and customizable tags that are identifying particular information about that person.
- Users can get better organized through to-do lists and calendars. Tasks can be linked to specific contacts or opportunities for easier tracking.
- With the help of sales pipeline management, the users can easily seek for the opportunities, share them with other team members for follow up, and attach notes or documents.
- The case page offers a history of all item updates and changes related to that case. Furthermore, it can be used effectively for managing simple projects.
So, Capsule is fairly straightforward to use that makes the system more welcoming for new organisations.
Capsule CRM has two payment plans:
- a free plan obtains the ability to have two users using the tool and store up to 250 contacts.
- the professional edition costs $12 per user and can be used with up to 50,000 contacts. It comes with file storage of 2GB and allows you to integrate several third-party services into your account.
In addition, you have an opportunity to sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Professional plan, but it requires a credit card.
Google Apps Integration and Others
A critical aspect of Capsule CRM is its integration with Google Apps that simplifies the process of managing communications, file storage, and calendars, etc.
The important bits of that are:
- when you add a contact to the system, the details will automatically get synced to your Google address book
- after you click on a contact’s email address, it opens up a Google email window and allows you to send them an email as well as add this message to the communications history of that contact.
- you can use a handy ‘Google Gadget’ for Capsule within Gmail that lets you add new prospects and other info about them directly to the platform from the Gmail interface.
- the solution enables you to open the task calendar using Google Apps.
Furthermore, the software integrates with a respectable list of productivity software.
For example, MailChimp works hand-in-hand with your contact list, updating your clients with email marketing blasts. You can also track email openings with Yesware as well as access your information within Freshdesk, etc. Note, these integrations are not limited by the free membership.
Among the cornerstone advantages of the Capsule CRM, it is important to point out the following:
- duplicate management tools help you to identify the potential dupes and gives you the opportunity to avoid them
- the security can be adjusted so that only some users can work with the bulk export option
- tagging is showing up throughout all of the system that makes it so flexible. You can tag everything from contacts to opportunities and cases. In addition, the platform offers the ability to create lists with all types of data.
- you can easily set up custom fields that are ideal for keeping similar ‘tags’ together.
Last but not least, Capsule is full featured, giving everything you need to support the business functions from day to day. So if your needs match with Capsule’s opportunities, you may easily transfer all your data by using an automated migration system Trujay.
Get Ready For a Switch
Before performing the migration to Capsule CRM, check out the next suggestions:
- use a change as an opportunity to clean your data. In order to make the process of switching more transparent and smooth, you might delete some outdated information, expired orders, etc.
- get your team on board before the system adoption begins. Have the managment talk about the future product and its benefits at the meetings as well as let your employees get acquainted with the core functionality and understand its peculiar working principles
- prepare a backup plan to prevent any data losses
Now, if you feel like all fired up for a switch, you can easily start your transferring process step by step.
Smooth Migration to Capsule Within Few Clicks
Step 1. Visit app.trujay.com and sign in. Verify your name, email, password and phone number. You can also log in with your social network accounts.
Step 2. Choose your present CRM from the drop-down box and provide its URL, email, password or API Key.
Step 3. Provide your destination platform - Capsule, its URL and API token.
If you want to find Capsule CRM API token, proceed with the following steps:
- Go to your Capsule account and click ‘My Preferences’
Then right at the left sidebar, you can see API Authentication Token, press it and copy the code.
Step 4. Specify CRM modules you want to transfer. Start your free demo migration to Capsule CRM to make sure the service works in the right way for you. It will migrate limited amount of records from each module you select to Capsule together with the relations between them. In addition, you can choose Trujay deduplication option for contacts and accounts that will help you to eliminate the dupes.
Note, if you want to migrate the additional records that require some help of our techs and specific data mapping, you can easily ask for a custom demo migration. Your personal account manager will contact you to discuss details and walk you through the process.
Step 5. Check out the demo results. If you are satisfied, complete your data migration to Capsule with a click. The service will transfer all your data without any hassles, and you will be able to work right away.
When migration is finished, there are several dos you have to perform for further system configuration and automation:
- assure all your CRM items and relations among them migrated correctly
- configure the personalized workflow rules to keep track of your company performance
- set up the filters for your analytical reports
- make improvements by constantly evaluating your processes for better software adaptation and elaboration
- continue providing your employees with necessary training resources.
To sum up, Capsule is an affordable, easy-to-use CRM solution that helps sales teams successfully convert leads faster. It may take some time getting used to, but all the evidence points above convince that Capsule is the must-have tool for staying on top of the data snowball.
So, if you feel like you are ready to switch your data from existing software to Capsule, you can easily do it by using an automated migration system Trujay. The online converter will do its best to transfer the content to your new platform accurately and swiftly. So, don’t dally at, move to Capsule right now and get all the bells and whistles of this CRM. Check out the process in action by trying a free demo migration.