Pipedrive to ProsperWorks Hassle-Free Data Migration
Sometimes, running the business can become a hassle task, and it is the company owner's responsibility to ensure the constant growth and development of the organization. Therefore, there are many receipts on how to solve this question. However, modern managers mark the use of CRM systems as the most common and effective way out. So, if you are a current CRM user yet your business requires its enhancement, it is time to change the platform to another one. That is, migration Pipedrive to ProsperWorks can be a good choice.
Pipedrive vs ProsperWorks: Who Beats Who
Let’s compare these CRM solutions to make sure that Pipedrive to ProsperWorks migration is the point your business needs.
Pipedrive can ensure proper sales management at all pipeline levels and is a choice for the developing business and trading teams. The solution provides users with a high sales overview with the ability to focus on prioritized deals. So, the primary feature of the system is its ability to make direct sales.
ProsperWorks is a cloud-hosted solution. The platform will not take much time to improve your relationship with your customers. That is how you can enhance the results of your digital activity. ProsperWorks is the all-round tool for the automation of core operations. The platform can address the actual need for smart decisions each company is struggling to fulfill. It is an integrated suite to drive sales in a better way, track leads, send emails, automate difficult tasks, get excellent visibility of the pipeline and team activities, and use the system’s handy VoIP calling function.
ProsperWorks can help you in setting the business goals and manage the forecast.
The platform does not require training or complex installations.
Besides, it will respond to the expectations of your business team, as it is an innovative and hassle-free CRM presented on the market.
Pipedrive gives its users a 2-month free app usage if they pay annually.
- Silver – $15.00/month/user ($12 billed annually) - 2GB storage/user - sales management, API.
- Gold – $29.00/month/user ($24 billed annually) - 5GB storage/user - full sales management, chat & email support, API, open & click tracking, Smart Contact Data.
- Platinum – $75.00/month/user ($63 billed annually) - 100GB storage/user - full sales management, chat & email support, API, advanced integration possibilities, hosting, security.
ProsperWorks offers 3 pricing plans and a 14-day free trial plan to examine the software first.
- Basic Plan - $19/month/user - for up to 5 users, 30,000 Records, 5 custom fields, 2 GB storage space;
- Professional Plan - $49/month/user - unlimited number of users, up to 100,000 records, 25 custom fields, 200 GB storage space;
- Business Plan - $119/month/user - unlimited number of users, up to 500,000 records, 100 custom fields, 500 GB storage space;
Also, you can take a look at Pipedrive vs ProsperWorks comparison.
How To Transfer Data From Pipedrive to ProsperWorks
There are two ways to migrate your data from one solution to another one.
Let’s take a look at both of them:
1. Do it by yourself
Rewrite all the records on your own. That way can bring you the following benefits:
- You will be able to recollect the contacts a delete old/unuseful ones;
- The relations between records will be set manually in the right order.
However, there is a lot of cons in such a migration mode. Here are some of them:
- It is a hard labor-consuming task;
- You will have to spend a lot of time to transfer all data;
- It costs (If you will hire a freelancer for manual migration).
2. Migrate Data Automatically
This kind of data transfer can provide you with the following benefits:
- the information will be migrated as fast as possible;
- the possibility to avoid doing this complicated and time-consuming task manually;
- you will get time to manage other business processes;
- there will be no “human mistakes” during the migration.
So it’s up to you, to choose the way to migrate Pipedrive to ProsperWorks.
The Reasons to Choose Trujay
Make your Pipedrive to ProsperWorks data migration a pleasant process and take advantage of the Trujay service.
The advantages of SaaS:
- Data Security and Privacy. Trujay complies with the GDPR requirements. As well, the service excludes the possibility of the records loss. Also, you can sign up for a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Data Mapping. Trujay users can map the modules and users on their own. Also, the system warns the users about the unmapped field and delivers them to choose the available options.
Some CRM systems do not support custom fields. However, Trujay users can complete their data transfer with the Service Package.
Visit the Trujay mapping FAQ and get insights about how to provide it on your own.
- Users Mapping. Select the future CRM user to assign the current CRM user’s data to it. You can create the user on the future platform. Then, reload a page and see the changes.
- 100% Uptime for Both CRMs. The service eliminates the business delay during the CRM data import.
- Free Coding and Copy/Pasting. The automated tool can help you to perform the migration without the time-consuming work.
- Demo Migration. You can run a free Demo Migration and check the SaaS in action. The service will transfer the limited amount of data together with relations between the records.
- No duplication. Trujay can help you migrate data without copies.
Now, it is high time to left behind the doubts and let the Trujay team implement your Pipedrive to ProsperWorks migration.
Your Data Migration Tutorial
Follow these steps to transfer Pipedrive to ProsperWorks smoothly.
Step 1. Go to Migration page and log into your existing Trujay account or fill in your credentials to register the new one.
Else, you can log in via social network accounts.
Step 2. Select your Pipedrive CRM type from the drop-down list and provide your URL and Access key. Or get known How to find Pipedrive CRM API Key. Specify your ProsperWorks type and enter your Email and API key. Check out How To Find the API Key.
Step 3. Choose CRM modules you wish to switch and run Free Demo migration to see the service in progress.
Step 4. Start Pipedrive to ProsperWorks migration if you are fulfilled with the demo results.
Or, feel free to schedule a Trujay expert’s call and get helpful insights.
The Conclusion Points
Both the above-mentioned platforms are good for the direct company. Therefore, it can be a hassle task to choose one of them to improve your company. However, the advice in this article can help you to run the business in a better way.
So, feel free to run Pipedrive to ProsperWorks Demo Migration and move a bit of the real data into the chosen platform as many times as you need. That is secure and cost-free.