Solve CRM to HubSpot CRM: Turn Your Business Success into Reality
The clients’ demands and companies’ requirements to CRM systems grow side-by-side. This competitive atmosphere spurs a desire to obtain the more efficient platform at the affordable price. Since HubSpot CRM is a popular and budget-friendly solution, the migration from Solve CRM to HubSpot CRM has drawn a lot of attention recently. So, let’s compare the merits and drawbacks of both software and explore the main steps of data import.
Solve CRM vs HubSpot CRM: Discover Your Perspective Choice
The platforms are efficient solutions that fit the small and mid-sized companies, as well as provide you with the following capabilities:
- offers the Activity Templates for automating the repetitive activities that can save you time and extrude the human error. Explore the best practices, save and share them with your colleagues, so everyone is on the same page.
- includes the unlimited custom fields for logging any customer’s data you want. Use the smart tags to categorize the client information and add context to it. In this way, you can segment the prospects and know them better.
- contains the activity reports that provide you with a big picture what has been done and what needs to be performed. Use to-do lists, opportunity reports, and team calendars, as well as update the information on the spot to exclude a possibility of losing your flow.
- obtains an ability to group Contacts, Companies and project blogs into Workgroups, as well as provide the complete or partial permission to individual users.
- integrates with 12 applications like Xero, Zendesk, Gsuite, MailChimp, etc.
- comprises the pipeline management that helps you add the deals with a single click, assigning tasks, and tracking progress in your dashboards easily. Edit and delete the deal stages and properties without any technical knowledge, as well as push the deals forward by assigning the tasks to the employees.
- enables you to gain company insights with the help of prospects email. The platform automatically populates a new contact, company, and deal records with the details from its database of over 20 million businesses.
- offers you the email tracking to get the notification the second a prospect opens your email and clicks a link inside. Send a perfectly timed follow up. A built-in activity stream automatically records each lead’s history inside your browser or within HubSpot CRM.
- includes an opportunity to create the email templates from scratch or take advantage of the built-in templates designed for every step of your customer’s journey.
- integrates with 81 applications like FreshBooks, MailChimp, Zendesk, PandaDoc, and others.
In terms of pricing, Solve CRM offers a single plan:
- No contract
- Starts with 4 users and grows with you
- 14-day free trial (with support)
Besides, you can take an advantage of the Solve Client Manager at $ 25/user/monthly or consider both products at $ 50/user/monthly. HubSpot CRM takes an upper hand over Solve CRM. It is free, forever, for an unlimited amount of users and contacts.
By and large, both platforms are the compelling choices for enhancing your business performance and boosting the company revenue. However, if you are looking for a simple-to-use and free platform, then HubSpot CRM is your software to consider. In this case, you can consider an automated migration service Trujay and benefit from:
- security regulations. The SaaS guarantees to treat the information privately and offers an opportunity to sign Non-Disclosure agreement.
- modules mapping. The automated tool enables you with mapping the fields and users on your own in accordance with your business requirements.
- free Demo Migration. Trujay provides you with an ability to run the test migration and check the functionality of the solution, as well as the future CRM.
- uptime of both CRMs. The service excludes a possibility of the business disruption and assures the current and destination platforms will run properly during data import.
Migrate from Solve CRM to HubSpot CRM Smoothly
Before starting the CRM data migration, it is recommended to clean out the database from the copies of records and outdated information. Then, run a backup and announce to your team about the upcoming change. Now, when you are ready to move CRM records, consider the following steps:
Step 1. Register your account at app.trujay.com and sign in.
Step 2. Select your Solve CRM and provide Url, email, and API token.
After the data import is over, don’t forget to check if the records are migrated properly and set the filters for analytics. Besides, equip your team with the essential information about HubSpot CRM and required tutorials on how to use the solution.
If you are searching for a platform with the intuitive interface, as well as efficient features at no cost, take the above-mentioned hacks into consideration. The useful tips will simplify a task of Solve CRM to HubSpot CRM migration with an automated migration service Trujay.