SugarCRM vs Salesforce. Which One to Pick Out and How to Migrate?
Currently, there are lots of CRM systems of all possible “colors and sizes” to pick out. In case you have never worked with a platform before, you may not know what factors to pay attention to while choosing a right solution for your business.
When it comes to SugarCRM vs Salesforce – both software options are high-tech developed and capable to fulfill the demands of various organizations. Nevertheless, Google Trends indicates that Salesforce takes the cake and covers the greater bulk of the market share:
So, let’s clarify the essential capabilities of both platforms and find out the main reasons of SugarCRM to Salesforce migration.
SugarCRM vs Salesforce: Primary Aspects to Compare
Popular CRM giants are the leading software for businesses of all sizes. To be more specific, SugarCRM is a great choice for smaller organizations. Salesforce is mostly focused on the mid-sized companies and enterprises.
- updated interface that includes 3 navigation bars into one. Besides, you can take advantage of the drop-down menus on the main screen that guide you to the required data swiftly;
- project and activity management to run the projects effectively. You can monitor the sales and marketing processes through a single portal that helps you keep track of tasks and determine the opportunities;
- integration with 104 apps. The email integration allows you to send letters to the customers inside the platform without a need to open an additional program or switch between the two.
- contact management to help you obtain a complete view of the prospects and essential insights into their social media activities;
- customized workflows of sales and marketing automation that provides you with an opportunity to assign the tasks, send reports and emails, as well as make call automatedly;
- ability to integrate with 430 applications. Besides, the synchronization possibilities simplify the team collaboration and deprive the departments of mistakes.
As you can see, both platforms are great options for improving customer experience and enhancing business processes. However, Salesforce gets an advantage over SugarCRM regarding some functionality and pricing choices. In case you decide to transit the data fast and securely, consider the next transferring hacks to move from SugarCRM to Salesforce.
CRM Migration: Quick Shift to Business Success
Among the different ways of data import, your task is to find a tool that satisfies the business requirements and company budget. An automated migration service Trujay can help you perform a process effortlessly and benefit from the following features:
- eliminate the possibility of any information loss with the security compliance. Besides, you can also sign Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA).
- use fields mapping to get total control of modules mapping. So, if you notice that some records are not mapped, choose the available options and map them. In case you see that the entities on the current platform don’t obtain the corresponding ones on the future solution, create the custom items to move the data.
- take advantage of the users mapping to assign the existing CRM user to the destination CRM one. If a drop-down box doesn’t offer a choice of a desired user, create it on the future CRM and reload a page to check the updates.
- exclude any business interruptions during data migration, as the SaaS guarantees 100% uptime for both CRMs.
- lunch a free Demo Migration to evaluate the service in action. Trujay migrates a limited amount of records together with relations between them.
- delete the copies of data and unnecessary records with the deduplication feature.
Suggested article “CRM Data Migration: a Checklist to Tighten up Your Switch”
The thorough planning is an essential step in the successful data import, consider a few actions to take before the transfer:
- analyze data and clean out the redundant records;
- prepare a backup not to lose any items;
- run a 30-day Salesforce trial to check the functionality;
- inform your employees about the upcoming CRM transfer.
SugarCRM to Salesforce Migration in 4 Steps
Take into account the useful guide to complete the data transfer smoothly:
Step 1. Go to https://app.trujay.com/ and register your account.
Step 2. Specify your current solution - SugarCRM. Provide URL, username, and password.
Choose the future solution - Salesforce. You will be redirected to your Salesforce account. So, press “Allow” to permit Trujay access the records.
Step 3. After that, click on the items you want to migrate to Salesforce, map the fields and start a free Demo Migration.
Step 4. If you are satisfied with Demo results, you can proceed with mitigating from SugarCRM to Salesforce.
Now, when the hard part is over, there are a few more activities to complete for successful Salesforce implementation and configuration:
- explore whether all the records migrated in right places;
- build the personalized workflow rules;
- set up the specific filters for reporting;
- equip your colleagues with the required tutorials.
The transition from SugarCRM to Salesforce is a chance to open up the new possibilities for your business development. So, to succeed with the migration without any hurdles, take all the hints above into consideration and transfer with Trujay.