Top CRM Systems Roundup 2018
CRM software use is an essential point for the successful business run. The systems can automate contact management task, track and schedule communication, and make sales forecasting. That makes CRM a highly used product with over 10 billion hundreds of offerings on the market. This article is made to round up Top CRM Systems and pass you away of all the worthless propositions.
When you are looking for a suitable software, pay attention if there is a combination of three qualities in the solution you put an eye. They are affordability, user-friendliness, and popularity.
How to Choose CRM: Methodology Guide
Find answers to the following questions to find out if the chosen CRM is the best option for you.
- Usability. Includes such options as
- The ask completion time
- Clicks to complete the task
- System Usability Score (SUS) - a questionnaire that rates easiness of use.
- Customer service
- Implementation - what configuration options are offered
- Training - offered resources
- Support services
- Easiness of Use
- Customer Service Offers
The research was provided to test usability by 7 frequent tasks.
Top CRM Systems (Infographics)
The common set of 12 features comparison and the pricing scenario were taken into account while creating the Top CRM Systems Roundup.
* Review is presented by Capterra. The information is gathered from Gartner Digital Markets (Capterra, GetApp, SoftwareAdvice).
You may try out one of the Top CRM Systems in action and see if it is fine with you.
Use automated data migration service Trujay to transfer your business information from another CRM/CSV/Excel to the needed platform.
Move a part of your data to target CRM by running Demo Migration. That is free and secure option.