Zoho CRM Overview: Let Your Business Benefit
How long ago did you present your business with the new enhancement possibilities? By, it is suggested to use a CRM system and let the company benefit. But which one platform to choose? It can be not that easy to make the right decision, especially if your company grows and evolves continuously. So, Is there a magnificent system to satisfy the all-sized companies needs? Well, yes! Therefore, to pass doubts, pay attention to such a solution in the Zoho CRM overview.
Check Out the Zoho CRM Overview
The modern business world develops rapidly. As well, you can make every attempt to be ahead of the competitors for the company's enhancement and growth. By, it is worth to find the way to improve the customer relationship, sales, get up-to-date reports and forecasts, etc. So, pay attention to CRM systems and get those benefits all-in-one. For example, this article presents you a Zoho CRM overview.
Brief Zoho Review
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based solution for improving the customer engagement. The system is well-suited to the small and mid-sized businesses needs. However, it can be useful for any company. By, the platform interface includes standard CRM tools (e. g. customer support center, sales, and marketing automation, reporting and analytics).
As well, the solution offers the possibility of multi-channel clients communication (e-mail, chat, phone, and social networks). Also, the feature is gamification function, through which the company can process its sales according to business goals and reward employees. Besides, the Zoho users are able to access the system on iPads, iPhones and Android devices.
The Zoho CRM overview discovered that the primary emphasis of Zoho is on trading operations (sales processes) automation. By, the users can use additional programs for specialized business and performance needs.
The solution has a wide range of the different industries, countries and company sizes.
Zoho CRM Features Overview
Sales Force Automation
- Pipeline Analysis
- Sales Stage & Competitive Analysis
- Real-Time Forecasts
- Management process automation
- Fast lead to deal process track
- Website, trade shows, seminars leads capture
- Sales process as per own practices (B2B & B2C)
- Definite database
- Customer data through products, account, geographies, and status
- Relationships between customer and its subsidiaries
- Log customer calls
- Save important meetings and calls in a calendar
- Manage recurring events
- Catch leads straight into your CRM
CRM Workflow Management
- Associate tasks to the workflow rules, email notifications, auto schedule actions at pre-defined interval
- Instant notifications to 3rd party applications via Webhooks
- Custom Functions
- Macros automate tasks
- Sales Management
- Monitor opportunities across sales cycle
- Drag-and-drop customization wizard
- Big deal alert
- Sales pipeline and escalation process
- Assess personal and team performance
- Forecast against commit amounts
- Customizable prediction reports and dashboards
- Send docs from your CRM
- Multiple versions of one document
- Quick feedback on the documented improvement
- View social relationships with your brand and prospect
- Reply to messages, likes, and mentions via social profile
- Engage prospects from the social stream
- Real-time access to customer data
- Receive sales alerts
- Search customers nearby, create tasks
- Capture trade show leads right into Zoho CRM
- Digitalize and save business cards on your gadget
CRM for Google Apps
- Custom Modules, API, Webhooks and Custom Functions
- Campaigns, email marketing & auto-responders
5 main Benefits of Zoho CRM Overview
Thanks to Zoho CRM accomplishment, your business can receive a wide range of the benefits, most of which are related to sales. For example, you will be able to close more trade deals faster, wiser, attract more clients and prospects.
However, let's make a more detailed Zoho CRM overview to discover how the platform can help improve customer relations exactly?
Here are the key system benefits:
- Automated vital trades
- Real-time access to the requested data
- Maximal social media use
- The user’s mobility guarantee
- Great Google Apps integration possibilities
Zoho CRM can automate your daily sales tasks. As well, it can turn the ordinary website visitors into potential buyers, identify possible customers from outside (e.g., exhibitions and workshops visitors). Next, the relevant sales agents begin to work with the potential clients, so they turn into buyers. In addition, most the trades can be done with a single click.
Zoho CRM allows you to manage client’s accounts (e.g., to get account data from a common database, track the company interaction history, analyze it according to status and location). Also, you will be able to benefit forecast, determine the team performance, generate predicted reports, and customize the dashboards.
You can get a handy tool to locate your customer’s sales cycle. That means that you will receive the deal size details, interaction history, and competitor's profile. So, you will get data access through the dashboards and timely dynamic reports.
Also, Zoho CRM allows you to reconnect with inactive clients. To this, there is info about the past conversations time and content, in the "Notes" section.
The system has a mobile edition for Android and IOS users, which provides control from anywhere. So, you will be able to control the business, team performance, sales, and get access to the requested information from your mobile device.
Zoho CRM has great integration with Google services (e. g. Docs, Tasks, Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, etc.). Also, you can use the platform in sync with other Zoho products from one account.
The Zoho CRM overview presents you the platform’s payment system. First, it is flexible (for example, you can pay monthly or annually). By, its user’s will to change/upgrade/cancel the tariff at any time. So, the system accepts all the major credit and debit cards, check or bank transfer. Also, there is a possibility to try a free trial plan.
More pricing details for SMB and companies are listed below:
- Free edition - for up to 10 users - includes leads, accounts, contacts, feeds, documents, mobile apps, and more.
- CRM plus - $50/user/month - customer-centricity in one package.
- Standard – $12/user/month (billed annually) - for up to 100,000 records, includes the sales forecasting, reports, dashboards, document library, roles and profiles, mass email, call center connectors.
- Professional – $20/user/month (billed annually) - for unlimited records, includes all the Standard Plan features, email integration possibilities, social CRM, Google AdWords integration, workflow automation, inventory management, macros.
- Enterprise – $35/user/month (billed annually) - includes all the Professional Plan features, territory management, custom applications, custom buttons, workflow approval processes, page layouts, custom modules, multiple currencies.
- Ultimate – $100/user/month - includes all the Enterprise Plan features, sandbox, a dedicated Database cluster, priority support, advanced customization, advanced CRM analytics, enhanced storage.
Top 5 Zoho CRM Competitors
|№.||Product name||Price||1.||Maximizer CRM||$60||2.||ActivTrak||$45||3.||PipelineDeals||$24||4.||RevampCRM||$10||5.||Teamgate||$9|
5 Zoho CRM Alternatives
|№.||Product name||1.||HubSpot CRM||2.||Base CRM||3.||Odoo||4.||Scoro||5.||Vibe|
Zoho CRM Integration Possibilities
The platform has a wide integration possibilities range. Check out the following list to this meaning:
- Constant Contact
- G Suite
- Google Analytics
- Mail Chimp
Total integrations number - 219
How to Start Use Zoho?
First of all, it should be noted that Zoho training is free and has the video presentations format. Also, you will receive a Certificate of Completion upon the courses completion.
So, it is recommended to hang special training for a successful platform work start. Through this course, you will get an able to understand the basic system features and learn to its using.
Zoho's team ensures its users that the by the training end they will know how to use the main solution functions, find and track potential customers.
The course is presented for such persons:
- people, who decide to become a Zoho user and want to learn the way of the platform using,
- just joined the company where this solution is already implemented employees,
- salespersons who wants to understand the CRM work better.
Awesome Zoho CRM Events 2018
|Colombia, Bogotá||-||March 02, 2018||-||$49.00/person||Sao Paulo, Brazil||-||March 06, 2018||-||$49.00/person||Buenos Aires, Argentina||-||March 08, 2018||-||$49.00/person||Sydney & Melbourne, Australia||-||June 14-15 & 18-19|
|Zoholics Sales & Marketing||-||Austin, Texas||-||April 11-12, 2018|
|Zoholics Developers||-||Pleasanton, CA||-||May 30-31, 2018|
The Final Slice
So, as you can see from our Zoho CRM overview, it is a pretty nice system with the wide range of sales and customer interaction possibilities. By, in case this article was useful for you, get some more insights of Zoho CRM. Else, try the platform in action by using an automated free Data Migration into the desired solution.