Zoho to Salesforce Migration: In Keeping with the Best Traditions
In our tech-oriented world full of powerful CRM solutions, selecting the right-your-size system for managing your company can be quite a tough decision. Currently, there are a vast amount of different options, and each comes shipped with its own share of robust and weak sides. Nevertheless, at first, try to find out how exactly CRM platform and Zoho to Salesforce Migration can assist your company to get more prospects and how much effort you are willing to put into it.
Those who have been involved in the business sphere over the last decades have certainly encountered with Zoho and Salesforce. These systems have significantly risen in functionality and popularity, proved themselves as all-in-one solutions allowing to manage companies effectively. Let’s delve deeper into Zoho vs. Salesforce features and project the perfect solution for your team and customers.
What Business Owners Have with Zoho CRM
- Reasonable Price. Free plan for up to 3 users without time limitations)
- Intuitive UI. Zoho can boast with its clean interface.
- Basic CRM Features. Zoho offers standard and approved options set, secure data and integration abilities. Furthermore, it provides you with the possibilities like customs modules, advanced workflow, custom related lists, call, and email center connectors and helps desk integration for managing small and mid-size companies.
- Mobility. Zoho enables its users with mobile access to all parts of the world.
- Performance. It’s a little bit slowly CRM, as it uses the third-party servers for data saving. Moreover, there is still a risk in saving classified company activity on an external server.
- Integration Opportunities. It’s rather difficult to integrate this CRM with third-party add-ons. For example, it doesn’t integrate properly with Mailchimp and Gmail.
Reasons Why People Prefer Salesforce CRM
- Price. Salesforce offers following editions:
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter – $25/user/month/billed annually,
- Lightning Professional – $75/user/month/billed annually,
- Lightning Enterprise – $150user/month/billed annually,
- Lightning Unlimited – $300/user/month/billed annually.
- Price. Salesforce offers following editions:
- Flexibility. It includes all standard features (sales forecasting and lead tracking, reporting, and analytics). Moreover, Salesforce offers a great amount of customization possibilities with the drag and drop option. In contrast to Zoho, in Salesforce getting functionality for retail, hospitality, and consumer packaged goods isn’t actually that difficult.
- Integration. Salesforce can boast such possibility by offering easy and swift integration with email (Outlook, Mailchimp), Google Apps (Calendar, Events) and social media (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+).
At first, it seems to be, that both CRM system offer effective features, approved options set, secure data and integration abilities for your business management. Nevertheless, when it comes to the work with it. As a result, you’ll understand that it can’t suit your business needs and company’ requirements. Somewhile such kind of issue happens with Zoho users, and as the tendency shows they prefer to migrate their CRM data to Salesforce.
Let Trujay Migrate Zoho to Salesforce for You
Automated Zoho to Salesforce Migration - All the Way Guidance
In case you are among of them, and also wish to migrate Zoho to Salesforce, you may use Trujay. With the view of your business well-being, this service offers the unique opportunity of automated Zoho to Salesforce migration. Trujay pulls data from Zoho using API, retrieves it, and pastes to the Salesforce system. The procedure runs into 5 simple steps in the migration wizard. The service allows to migrate leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, and, furthermore, preserve relations at your new Salesforce.com. So, let’s take a closer look how it works.
Migrate Zoho to Salesforce CRM Data Step-by-Step
1. Register Trujay Account
Go to app.trujay.com and register your account.
2. Specify Zoho Details
Select CRM platform type from the drop-down menu. Then, provide your Zoho email and password.
Step 3. Identify Salesforce Details
Choose Salesforce as you CRM platform type and push "Authorize" button.
Now, you'll be redirected to your Salesforce account, in case you are already login, all you need is just to press “Allow” button.
4. Select Migration Options (map the desired modules) and Run Demo
Trujay migrates accounts, leads, opportunities, contacts, tasks, and relations directly to Salesforce. To see the service in action, you may run free Demo Migration. Trujay will migrate up to 10 items, and in a few minutes you’ll be able to check up the result.
5. Start Full Migration
In case you are satisfied with the demo output, you may start Full Zoho to Salesforce migration.
So, you already know all the details of automated CRM migration. Don’t wait up anymore! Grab your bit and perform Zoho to Salesforce free Demo Migration right now. To get more information and our Trujay's updates you can here.