Zoho to HubSpot CRM migration: a holistic way to advance your company
The business world is getting highly competitive and volatile, making it even more important for companies to lay additional emphasis on exceptional customer services. Today, organizations not only demand advanced CRMs but the instrument with holistic and less-complicated features. To succeed, they need to develop and improve continuously. In this case, businesses decide to move from the current platforms to even more modern ones for a host of reasons. The causes can range from having outgrown the existing system to reduce the costs to manage and maintain the Zoho to HubSpot CRM platform.
Zoho CRM Review vs. HubSpot CRM Review: Bright and Dull Sides
Zoho and HubSpot CRM launched in 2006 and 2015 accordingly, and work great with small and mid-sized businesses. Although the systems are relatively similar, a big part of picking the best one for your company rests in understanding the functionality points and costs.
How do the platforms intrigue you?
Both Zoho and HubSpot are simple, user-friendly solutions that offer a clean and intuitive interface. The solutions include custom modules, advanced workflow, and integration options.
HubSpot CRM has hit the ground running with a product that requires less training. Zoho is a little trickier to utilize, especially for beginners, so it may not be ideal for those who want to dive in and start using on day one.
In regards to analytics, Zoho includes reports of sluggish performance with large data files. HubSpot lacks some functionality here and doesn’t provide a custom reporting feature. However, if you are using a Sidekick extension, you may see valuable reports on the email templates you apply for prospecting.
Who wins the price battle?
At the beginning of 2015, Capterra surveyed 500 organizations of all shapes and sizes to analyze CRM usage. Due to the Capterra CRM Industry User Research Report, the third most common argument for switching is that the previous solution became too expensive. Hence, it is important to admit that HubSpot takes advantage of Zoho regarding costs, as it is free forever.
Even though Zoho is considered a reasonable solution in comparison to others, the subscriptions start from $12 per user per month if billed annually.
Activities Before the Switch from Zoho to HubSpot
As the appropriate planning and preparation are the keys to successful data migration, consider the following suggestions:
- Try out your solution. As HubSpot is free, you can test your future platform and see the system in action. In this case, you will be able to explore all implementation and configuration options.
- Analyze and filter your records. Take time to find out how your data is structured, i.e. where it resides and which parts require extra attention. Think of what you would like to move to a new system and what should be left behind.
- Secure the information. It is highly recommended to prepare a backup and retain it even after the migration is over. It will help eliminate the possibility of any data loss.
- Notify your employees. Make sure your staff knows about the change and are equipped with all the necessary tutorials.
Migrate from Zoho to HubSpot in a Few Clicks
After completing the pre-transferring steps, you have to find the right tool to perform a smooth and secure data switchover. In this case, you may fasten your eye on an automated migration system. Trujay can help you relocate the information in four easy steps without you lifting a finger.
Take advantage of the beneficial features:
- Security regulations that exclude the possibility of any data loss
- 100% uptime of both CRMs and no interruptions of business operations
- The opportunity of fields and users mapping in accordance with the company requirements
- Free Sample Migration that allows exploration of the service functions
Take a look at what clients say about the service
Let’s review the fields Trujay automatically migrates:
|Fields||From HubSpot||To HubSpot|
|Fields||From Zoho CRM||To Zoho CRM|
The online converter determines the mapping of appropriate fields and transfers the records together with relations between them. If you are willing to complete any other custom tasks, you can accomplish them with the help of our technicians.
Regarding security, Trujay will move all your items from Zoho to HubSpot without any data loss. The information is copied from the existing platform, guaranteeing the safety of all your records. Also, the service will transfer data without the interruption of your business operations, so you can get to work right away.
Simple as 1-2-3 CRM migration from Zoho to HubSpot
Follow the next steps and perform the data import smoothly:
Step 1. Visit our Wizard to start a one-page sample migration. No registration required. Just log into your current and future CRMs by filling in the required credentials or by clicking the "Authorize" button. You’ll receive your results by email.
Notice that we don’t ask you to authorize if the chosen platform cannot be migrated automatically. Instead, we’ll show you our packages and pricing page.
The service will transfer all your data without any hassles and business interruptions so you will be able to get to work right away as well as implement your post-migration actions.
In case you’ve reviewed our self-service tool, but you don’t want to use the self-service tool on your own, we have your back.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. For more details on our Guided Service, visit our Guided Self-Service Migration and get in touch with our experts at email@example.com. Characteristics:
- 5 hours of expert support
- Less time-consuming
- Personal account manager
- Automated migration process
Trujay’s Custom Migration Service is a more personal and less DIY-type of approach. Our account managers will guide you through the entire process.
Custom Migrations provide you with a personal account manager, migration setup, customization of migration, migration assistance, and the following features:
- Higher cost
- Almost no limitations
- Very low involvement
- Personal approach
- Little to no time consumed
- Pre/Post-migration validity
- Automated migration process
Custom migration offers these following packages.
Now, when the hard part is over, use these post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Find out if the relations between the items are restored correctly
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing the necessary training. Ask for employee feedback so you can gauge where your staff is with the platform and what issues still need to be addressed.
To sum up, both Zoho and HubSpot can increase the quality of your sales processes as well as improve your customer experience. However, to get the right tool that is powerful enough to help you reach the goals, but not so robust to be overwhelming, then HubSpot is the way to go. So, if you have already chosen the platform, do not waste a time, go ahead and transfer business information to the desired CRM smoothly and securely using Trujay migration service. Reject migration issues and let us do hassle work instead of you.