A client wants to migrate all CRM data (5 000 Accounts; 22 000 Opportunities; 4 500 Notes; 3 200 Events, 4 000 Contacts, 7 000 Emails, 10 000 Calls, etc.) from the existing platform to more advanced one because the current platform is lacking the essential functionality and becoming too costly. Since the existing solution includes a number of customizations and configurations, the customer uses Trujay Service Packages and gets the personal approach to perform the import effortlessly.
- Move all CRM data to the desired solution securely;
- Perform the fields and users mapping in accordance with the business requirements;
- Avoid interruptions of the business processes during the CRM migration.
- Determine all customer’s custom fields and their types, and migrate them;
- Consider the configurations and perform the modules mapping properly;
- Migrate the CRM records together with the relations between the items.
The account manager set up a task for Trujay techs to investigate the peculiarities of current and future platforms. The assigned task contains all customer’s requirements.