Migrate Odoo to HubSpot CRM to Get More Profit (2018)
It seems nowadays we cannot imagine the business running without a CRM system. It supports and strengthens the work of different departments, stores tons of valuable information, and meets your customers’ needs easier.
Howsoever, it may happen that your current CRM platform cannot fulfill the business needs anymore, doesn’t have required features, or is not up-to-date. In this case, it is recommended to start looking for a new and better solution. Let’s review two CRM platforms Odoo CRM and HubSpot CRM, and find out how to migrate Odoo to HubSpot with no headache.
Brief Comparison of Two CRM Systems
Let’s slightly compare the two platforms before you migrate Odoo to HubSpot CRM.
Odoo CRM is a cloud-based open solution suitable for both small companies and enterprises.
The platform allows Sales teams to keep track of their opportunities and leads. Users can take control of their statistics, personalize their sales cycle, forecasts and create marketing campaigns to increase their sales.
It is possible to track the opportunities pipeline in a few simple steps with the help of Odoo's Kanban view. It gives you the ability to overview the sales funnel and get visual information about next steps, the best opportunities, expected incomes and new messages.
Talking about marketing campaigns system, it automates follow-ups, special offers and lead acquisition.
HubSpot CRM was launched in 2015 and is great for small and mid-sized companies. The CRM is a simple and user-friendly solution that offers clear and intuitive interface, simple design that is easy to work with. You won’t spend much time to find out how it works.
The system specializes more on sales automation and is a certified premier Google partner. Hubspot CRM has all the fundamental features which enable the business owners to control marketing actions, content and different channels in one place. It also gives you an ability to manage agents’ performances, open and close deals, support customers.
While using HubSpot, you can invite your whole team to use it. The platform allows businesses to store up to 1,000,000 contacts, deals, companies and tasks.
HubSpot CRM is said to be one of the best integrated CRM platforms on the market today. It can be easily integrated with such programmes and companies like Dropbox, Gravity Forms, Salesforce, Shopify, Base CRM, Google Chrome, Microsoft Dynamics, Zapier, etc.
Odoo CRM contains over 30 applications, solutions, and extras, each with separate monthly fees.
The basic pricing model is $15 per user per month, plus the cost of app you use.
However, there are some apps that are free to use.
HubSpot CRM is totally free for all users, with no limits.
With all being said, you can notice that Hubspot CRM gets the advantage over Odoo CRM regarding costs and functional abilities. Accordingly, lately, some companies choose to migrate Odoo to Hubspot CRM, as the last one is brand new software with a set of general features. So, before starting the migration process, you should consider the tricks to get ready.
Choose Trujay to Migrate Odoo to Hubspot CRM
Trujay service is a SaaS that provides users with the opportunity to migrate CRM data across over 120 CRM platforms accurately and securely. It is an automatic tool to perform CRM data transfer without any technical knowledge and skills.
As well, you can take advantages of the following benefits:
- Automated CRM Data Migration for over 15 modules
- Free Demo Migration
- Modules and users matching
- Saved relations between the modules
- Data Security and Privacy
- The Possibility to Restart Migration Over (Migration insurance)
- During & Post Migration Technical Support
Take a look at what Trujay clients say about the service.
Let’s review the fields Trujay can automatically migrate:
Activities before Switch
To make sure you do all the appropriate planning and preparation before you migrate Odoo to HubSpot CRM by following the next suggestions:
- Try out your solution. As Hubspot is free, you can test your future platform and see the system in action.
- Analyze and filter your records. Take time to find out how your data is structured, where it resides and what parts require extra attention. Think of what you would like to move to a new system and what should be left behind.
- Secure the information. It is highly recommended to prepare a backup and retain it even after the migration is over. It will help to eliminate the possibility of any data loss. You can migrate Oddo to CSV and Excel files for a backup
- Notify your employees. Make sure your workers know about a change and are equipped with all required tutorials.
Migrate Odoo to Hubspot CRM in 4 Clicks
After the preparation steps are behind, you can transfer the business information CRM by using an automated migration system Trujay:
- Go to https://app.trujay.com and register your account. Provide your name, email, password and enter the phone number; or sign in with your social network accounts or as a CRM (HubSpot CRM) user.
- Specify your existing CRM - Odoo. Provide the required credentials. Enter Hubspot CRM as your future platform.
- Now, check out your Demo migration results. If you are satisfied, you may fully migrate Odoo to HubSpot CRM.
Now, when the data transfer part is over, it is recommended to use some post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- find out if the relations between the items are restored in the right way
- set up the filters for reporting tools
- make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing training and holding the meetings. Also, don’t forget to ask for workers’ feedback, so you can gauge where everyone in the organization is with the platform and what issues still need to be addressed.
To Sum Up
In conclusion, both Odoo CRM and HubSpot CRM can increase the quality of your sales processes as well as improve your customer experiences. However, to get the right tool that is powerful enough to help you reach the goals but not so robust as to be overwhelming, then Hubspot is the way to go.
Trujay allows you to put some amount of your data into Hubspot CRM by running a free Demo migration.
Don’t wait up, migrate Odoo to HubSpot CRM today.