Migrate Insightly to Copper to Strengthen Your Business
Migrate Insightly to Copper to Strengthen Your Business
What to do if your current CRM system doesn’t fulfill your company’s needs and requirements anymore? A solution that supposed to support and strengthen the work of different departments, store tons of valuable information, and meet customers’ needs easier, might become not good enough for dealing with the number of projects and clients you have today.
In this case, business owners tend to search for a more powerful CRM solution and transfer all the data. To do it hassle-free, follow the steps mentioned below to migrate Insightly to Copper.
Migrate Insightly to Copper: Brief Comparison of Two Platforms
Insightly, a comparatively young platform, was introduced to the market in 2011. The CRM is made for small and midsize businesses, has now over 1.5 million users all over the world.
The system has all the necessary time-saving capabilities, like detailed sales reports, contact management, project management, access to the fundamental information via mobile app, etc. Because this CRM software is cloud-based, it is possible for the sales team to use any data anywhere and anytime.
Insightly is a user-friendly software, has an intuitive user interface and other tools which make it easier and smoother to customize features, save data, add new users, etc.
Copper CRM, former ProsperWorks, was relaunched in July 2018. It is a cloud-based solution that identifies, organizes, and tracks contacts and sales opportunities right from Gmail. It is possible to say that it is a Google-based application. Because the system works natively with G suite, users don’t have to switch the platforms all the time. The CRM doesn’t require any data entry so that sales and management teams can focus on deals and making decisions with real-time data.
Each file you sent via email is stored in a contact’s portfolio, and the CRM profiles each interaction, so users know how recently they have contacted each customer. Calendar events are logged within the system, and it also suggests possible contacts based on previous correspondence.
The interface is simple and similar to G-Suite, so it doesn’t require special training to know how to use it and setups are minimal.
The main features are:
- ability to view all clients interaction in one place
- ability to track time between conversations
- available Android and iOS apps
- ability to organize deals on kanban board
- detailed analytics and sales reports
- integrates with different apps
Insightly has a free 14-day trial. After the trial is over, you should choose one of the subscription plans:
- Free Plan - for up to 2 users, 10 mass emails/day, up to 2,500 records, self-service support.
- Plus Plan – $29/month/user (billed annually) - 100,000 records, 2,500 mass emails/day, email support.
- Professional Plan – $49/month/user (billed annually) - 250,000 records, 5,000 mass emails/day, priority email support.
- Enterprise Plan – $99/month/user (billed annually) - unlimited records, 10,000 mass emails/day, priority email support.
Copper CRM also has a free 14-day trial with no credit card required. After the trial is over, you should choose one of the subscription plans:
- Basic - $19 per user/month, up to 3 users, billed annually. 5 custom fields, 30,000 records, 2GB storage space.
- Professional - $49 per user/month, billed annually. 25 custom fields, 100,000 records, 200GB storage space.
- Business - $99 per user/month, billed annually. 100 custom fields, 500,000 records, 500GB storage space.
How to Migrate Insightly to Copper Hassle-Free
Let’s find out how to migrate your data smoothly and securely.
To make your data transition less time-consuming take advantage of the automated migration service Trujay.
The SaaS beneﬁts its users with the following functionalities:
- Data Security and Privacy. Trujay complies with the GDPR requirements. The service excludes the possibility of the records loss. As well, you can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Data Mapping. Trujay offers its users a possibility to map modules and users by themselves. Also, the system warns users about unmapped fields and gives them the ability to choose available options.
- Users Mapping. Select the future CRM user to assign the current CRM user’s data to it. You can create users on the future platform. Then, reload the page and see the changes.
- 100% Uptime for Both CRMs. The service eliminates the business delay during the CRM data import.
- Demo Migration. You can run a free Demo Migration and check the SaaS in action. The service will transfer the limited amount of data with saved relations between the records.
Take a look at what Trujay clients say about the service.
Let’s review the fields Trujay can automatically migrate:
|Activities (Phone Calls)||+|
|Tasks, Activities (To Dos etc)||+|
Migrate Insightly to Copper in 4 Steps
After the preparation steps are behind, you can transfer the business information CRM by using an automated migration system Trujay:
- Go to https://app.trujay.com and register your account. Provide your name, email, password, and enter the phone number; or sign in with your social network accounts. Then specify your existing CRM - Insightly. Provide the required credentials. Enter Copper as your future platform and fill out the required credentials.
2. After that, select items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform clicking the "Customize Mapping" button. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads, and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events. Click Start Sample Migration.
3. Now, check out your Sample migration results. If you are satisfied, you may fully migrate Insightly to Copper.
Now, when the data transfer part is over, it is recommended to use some post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- find out if the relations between the items are restored in the right way
- set up the filters for reporting tools
- make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing training and holding the meetings. Also, don’t forget to ask for workers’ feedback, so you can gauge where everyone in the organization is with the platform and what issues still need to be addressed.
To Sum Up
To conclude, both Insightly and Copper can assist your company in everyday work, increase the quality of your sales processes as well as improve your customer experiences. However, to get the right tool that is powerful enough to help you reach the goals but not so robust as to be overwhelming, then Copper is the way to go.
Try to put a limited amount of your data into Copper by running a free Demo migration.
Don’t wait up, migrate Insightly to Copper today.