Migrate Zoho to Odoo CRM and Advance your Company to the Next Level (2018)
The business world is getting more and more competitive, and that drives organizations to put extra efforts in customers satisfaction. The companies require advanced CRM platforms to satisfy the clients’ needs better.
The decision to move from the existing solutions to the different can be made for a host of reasons: starting from having outgrown the platform to reducing the costs of maintaining it. Let’s review two CRM systems and find out how to migrate Zoho to Odoo easily and secure.
Zoho vs Odoo Main Features
Zoho CRM is an automated solution for small and mid-sized companies. It has simple and user-friendly interface, custom modules and integration possibilities. The system concentrates on leads generation, deals making and in general opportunities for customer engagement.
When using Zoho you can manage leads, accounts and contacts as separate modules, enables the automation, analytics, and inventory management. You’ll be equipped with everything you need to manage business deals, sales, and orders.
The CRM provides an excellent possibility of social media synchronization. You can reply to your clients in Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Facebook from a single dashboard. Zoho also synchronizes with any mobile device, it allows you to do all the needed work from a smartphone or tablet device.
Odoo CRM is a cloud-based solution great for both small companies and enterprises. The system has almost 3, 000 000 users today, is available in 23 languages and involves about 300 new apps per month. The platform can be used on mobile devices without an internet connection.
The CRM is a proud owner of ‘Great User Experience’ 2017 Award and ‘Expert’s Choice’ 2016 Award by FinancesOnline.
It has an intuitive and simple interface designed to make the sales process easier. Keep track of sales activities, leads and opportunities, personalize sales cycle, forecast and create marketing campaigns to increase sales. Odoo can also automate special offers, lead acquisition, and follow-ups.
Zoho CRM offers a Free option for up to 3 users that includes leads, documents, mobile apps, 24/7 support and more.
Also, the users can choose one of the paid editions regarding their business needs and financial possibilities.
- Standard plan - $12/user (billed annually plus tax, as applicable)
- Professional - $20/user (billed annually plus tax, as applicable)
- Enterprise - $35/user/month (billed annually plus tax, as applicable)
- Ultimate - $100/user/month (billed annually plus tax, as applicable)
Odoo CRM contains over 30 applications, solutions, and extras, each with separate monthly fees.
The basic pricing model is $15 per user per month, plus the cost of app you use.
However, there are some apps that are free to use.
How to Migrate Zoho to Odoo without a Headache
Let’s look at possible ways of migrating your data from one solution to another and choose one.
- Migrate data on your own
Rewrite all the information manually, by yourself. You will have to copy/paste every single record. That will make you recollect the contacts, delete old or unuseful ones and set up the relations between records in right order.
Sounds not bad, doesn't it? However, get ready to spend a lot of time to perform that labor-consuming task or waste money to hire a freelancer.
- Migrate Data Automatically
You can benefit from the following things when choosing that option:
- the data will be migrated in short-terms;
- you will avoid doing this heavyweight and time-consuming task manually;
- that will give you time to manage another business processes;
- there will be no “human mistakes” during the migration.
So it’s up to you, choose the best way for you to migrate Zoho to Odoo.
Trujay team does its best to satisfy all the client’s requests regarding their CRM migration. Here is what they say about the service.
Choose Trujay to Migrate Zoho to Odoo CRM
Trujay service is a SaaS that provides users with the opportunity to migrate CRM data across over 120 CRM platforms accurately and securely. It is an automatic tool to perform CRM data transfer without any technical knowledge and skills.
As well, you can take advantages of the following benefits:
- Automated CRM Data Migration
- Free Demo Migration
- Modules and users matching
- Saved relations between the modules
- Data Security and Privacy
- The Possibility to Restart Migration Over (Migration insurance)
- During & Post Migration Technical Support
Let’s review the fields Trujay can automatically migrate:
|Fields||From Zoho CRM|
Other fields can be transferred by means of Custom Migration, that means our techs will transfer the required data to your target CRM.
Migrate Zoho to Odoo CRM in 4 Steps
After the preparation steps are behind, you can transfer the business information CRM by using an automated migration system Trujay:
- Go to https://app.trujay.com and register your account. Provide your name, email, password and enter the phone number; or sign in with your social network accounts.
- Specify your existing CRM - Zoho. Provide the required credentials. Enter Odoo CRM as your future platform and fill out the required credentials.
- After that, select items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads, and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events. Click Start Free Demo Migration.
- Now, check out your Demo migration results. If you are satisfied, you may fully migrate Zoho to Odoo CRM.
To Sum Up
The info about both platforms and tricks of how to quickly, directly and secure migrate Zoho to Odoo are revealed now.
So, it is high time to get rid of your doubts, put a bit of your real data into Odoo and see how it will look in a new CRM system.
Don’t waste your chance to make your company profitable and reputable.