SugarCRM vs Zoho Comparison: Brief Overview 2018
There are a huge number of CRM platforms on the market today. It is not surprising, as customer relationship management systems became a must-have tool for successful business running.
Choosing the one that is best for your business can be rather a problem. This article aims to give a brief overview of SugarCRM vs Zoho comparison. It highlights the key features and benefits of both platforms and helps to make right decision while selecting between these two platforms.
SugarCRM has been around since 2004, and it’s reportedly world’s most widely used open source CRM. In spite of being not the cheapest cloud solution, it attracts numerous users by the ability to customize it in the way that suits their needs and rich out-of-the-box functionality. Apart from sales-force automation, it includes customer support, marketing campaigns, collaboration, Mobile CRM, Social CRM and reporting.
SugarCRM is designed for the businesses of all sizes that provides:
- 4 report options with 5 types of charts that allow you to build, generate, and manage the reports;
- an opportunity to run the projects effectively by monitoring the sales and marketing processes through a single portal;
- a possibility to discover the duplicates within entities such as Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Opportunities, or Bug Tracker. Choose the specific fields for the duplicate criteria, then merge the records;
- an ability to create, execute, and track marketing campaigns through the multiple channels;
- integration with 92 applications like Zendesk, MailChimp, and other options.
Zoho CRM with its SFA (Sales Force Automation) is an automated solution that helps to increase your business’ revenue. Using Zoho CRM, you will be armed with everything you need to create a business relationship. It concentrates on leads generation, deals making and in general opportunities for customer engagement.
When using Zoho you can manage leads, accounts and contacts as separate modules, enables the automation, analytics, and inventory management. You’ll be equipped with everything you need to manage business deals, sales, and orders.
The CRM provides an excellent possibility of social media synchronization. You can reply to your clients in Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Facebook from a single dashboard. Zoho also synchronizes with any mobile device, it allows you to do all the needed work from a smartphone or tablet device.
It is believed that it is one of the most critical points in SugarCRM vs Zoho comparison.
SugarCRM obtains 3 paid editions:
- Professional - $40 user/month/billed annually
- Enterprise - $65 user/month/billed annually
- Ultimate - $150 user/month/billed annually
In Zoho there is Free option for up to 3 users that includes leads, documents, mobile apps, 24/7 support and more.
Also, the users can choose one of the paid editions regarding their business needs and financial possibilities.
- Standard plan - $12/user (billed annually plus tax, as applicable) - Sales forecasting, scoring rules, charts and KPIs, document library, roles and profiles, custom fields, call center connectors, webforms, secure, encrypted transmission and more.
- Professional - $20/user (billed annually plus tax, as applicable) - Includes everything in Standard, Email integration, Social CRMSales Signals, Workflows and Macros, Blueprint - Process management, Inventory management, Unlimited records, Google AdWords integration.
- Enterprise - $35/user/month (billed annually plus tax, as applicable) - Includes everything in Professional, Zia Voice - Conversational AI, Multi-user Portals, Target meters, Anomaly detectors, Predictive AI, Custom modules and buttons, Mobile SDK and app distribution, Conditional fields, Subforms, Encryption at Rest.
- Ultimate - $100/user/month (billed annually plus tax, as applicable) - Includes everything in Enterprise, Dedicated database cluster, Free Premium support, Automation suggestions, Data enrichment, Enhanced storage, Email sentiment.
CRM Migration: Step to Company’s Success
If you have already chosen CRM platform after SugarCRM vs Zoho comparison, the next step is to find the efficient migration tool. You can take advantage of an automated migration service Trujay and benefit from the following features:
- service guarantees to treat your information privately and securely and offers an opportunity to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- SaaS eliminates the interruptions of business processes and assures the uptime of the existing and future solutions during the data import.
- automated solution enables you with a possibility to map the fields and users on your own in accordance to your business requirements.
- Trujay offers you to run a free Demo Migration to explore the service in action and check the configuration and automation options of the new platform.
To Sum Up
Choosing the CRM systems requires a lot of analysis, time, efforts, as well as considering the pros and cons. The decision should be based on what your organization demands to prevail for boosting sales and enhancing the staff performance.
After SugarCRM vs Zoho comparison, you may see that they both are great systems to work with. Now it’s high time to decide which one you like more, and what to try in action.
Transfer a bit of your data into the chosen CRM and see how it will look like by running a Demo Migration.