When your existing Salesforce edition doesn't have the API access, the optimal solution to switch to another CRM in an automated way, is to transfer data with the help of files.
You can do Salesforce backup files in two ways:
1. Use Trujay service.
It allows you to export different modules or all the modules with saved relations between records. That means if you decide to transfer your data from CSV to another platform, it will have the same connections as it had in your Salesforce account.
2. Use the option Salesforce offers.
First of all, you have to backup your current CRM data:
- Go to your Salesforce admin panel, choose 'Settings' and click 'Setup Home':
- Then, on the left side of the page layout, press ‘Data’ and ‘Export Now’
- Now, you may export your Salesforce all the modules information.
- Make sure you’ve marked the following fields:
Next, to proceed with the CRM migration, upload your csv files into your Dropbox account.
- Register an account or login to your Dropbox and click upload button to import your Salesforce backup:
After that, you should go back to the migration wizard and upload files to the corresponding fields:
When everything is done, click 'Contunie' button.
You'll be redirected to the next steps to complete the migration.