PipelineDeals to Salesforce Migration in a Few Clicks
PipelineDeals to Salesforce Migration in a few clicks.
Choosing the right CRM for your company is close to playing soccer. First, you have to plan a strategy, concentrate, and hit the ball in the right direction. With customer relationship management, you should decide why you want to change a platform, analyze the CRM market, and pick the one that fits your needs. The process of selecting is not an easy step, but if you do everything in a proper way, you will benefit without any hesitation.
Nowadays, with a variety of different features offered with a big amount of CRM solutions, many companies prefer a change for better. Migration from PipelineDeals to Salesforce might be one of the salvation options. Let’s figure out what advantages and disadvantages can lead you to this data transferring and what are the steps of switching.
PipelineDeals vs Salesforce. Hit the Right Choice
Pipelinedeals is a comparatively new CRM system which is a great option for mid-sized and small businesses. It offers a friendly user interface, which doesn’t require a lot of customization. Its simple sorting tools and drag-and-drop option make it easier to adapt to a system and operate it. Pipelinedeals include three editions:
- Start for $25/user/billed annually (includes unlimited leads, deals, and companies; email tracking)
- Develop for $33/user/billed annually (comprises everything in the Start plan plus reporting on multiple revenue sources ability; highlighting of key contacts; tracking of major customer milestones)
- Grow for $49/user/billed annually (accommodates everything in Start and Develop plans along with smart automation; multi-currency support; two-way email sync)
However, if your company is successfully growing, and you feel a need for more options, data storage, and employees, then your choice should fall for the Salesforce CRM system. The platform enhances cooperation and interaction inside and outside the company, where flexible sales tracking allows you to see and manage full-cycle clients' sales history. Unlike Pipelinedeals, Salesforce offers several editions:
- Essentials $25 up to 5 users per month
- Professional $75/user/month/billed annually
- Enterprise $150/user/month/billed annually
- Unlimited $300 /user/month/billed annually
In case you have already run with PipelineDeals and feel like moving toward a change, don’t forget to make some arrangements before it.
PipelineDeals to Salesforce: Get Prepared for a Switch
In order to accomplish PipelineDeals to Salesforce Migration in the proper way, you should do some actions before that. Consider the following:
- Manage your database. Improve its quality by deleting duplicates and outdated data
- Try 30-days Salesforce free version. You will have an opportunity to check out the features and options of the new platform and ensure yourself that it fits your needs
- Get ready with a backup plan not to lose any important data
- Call the meeting and announce your employees about the upcoming changes. Provide some training for fast system adoption.
Now when you set everything up, it’s time to follow the steps below and switch to Salesforce. You can easily transfer with an automated migration service Trujay.
PipelineDeals to Salesforce Migration in 4 Steps
Step 1. Go to app.trujay.com. Register by providing your name, email address, password, and phone number. You may also sign in with your social network accounts.
Step 2. Define your source CRM. Select PipelineDeals from a drop-down menu and specify your API token. How to find your API token for PipeleneDeals checks out this FAQ.
Then, choose Salesforce as your future CRM. You will be redirected to your Salesforce account where you should press the “Allow” button in order to let Trujay access your data.
Step 3. Choose the modules you want to migrate to PipelineDeals, map the fields and users, as well as run a free Demo migration.
Step 4. In case you satisfied with the demo results, start your full PipelineDeals to Salesforce migration.
Check Results of the Transfer
When you are finished with switching, don’t forget if everything is done accurately and in the proper way:
- Verify if all the records migrated successfully and in the right fields
- Customize specific filters for analytics
- Integrate with mailboxes and third-party add-ons
- Continue with your employee trainings together with your working process
Chasing new opportunities is difficult, but exciting at the same time. It can be beneficial if you put a lot of effort and thorough planning in order to gain new perspectives. Don’t wait any longer, try your free demo migration from PipelineDeals to Salesforce right now!