Infusionsoft to Hubspot CRM Migration: Speed up Your Success Today
Infusionsoft and HubSpot CRM attract a lot of attention in the business world.
Benefits of HubSpot
- Deals and Tasks. Add your deals easily, assign tasks to push them forward, and progress in the dashboard
- Lead Management. Perform the sales activities, observe the detailed organization contact records, and see the communication history in one view
- Company Insights. Populate a new contact, company, and deal records with HubSpot CRM database of over 20 million businesses automatically. Just use the prospect's corporate email
- Email Tracking. Get a desktop notification the second a prospect opens your email and clicks a link inside. Follow up right after the potential customers had contact with your email
- Email Templates. Turn your most repetitive sales emails into templates that you can personalize, optimize, and share with other employees. Observe the metrics across all of your templates for an individual rep over any time period
- free forever and offers to add over 1,000,000 Contacts, as well as the unlimited users
- You might pay for add-on features and tools
How to Get Ready for Data Transition?
As every kind of change is quite demanding and tedious, there a few steps to take ahead of the data import:
- test HubSpot CRM before you make any revolutionary changes and move all the records. So, sign for free and try out the systems’ functionality.
- analyze and filter the database, as well as delete the copies of data that can help you perform transfer faster and less costly.
- prepare a backup not to lose any significant records.
- notify the employees about the upcoming CRM transfer and explain the advantages of the new solution.
How to Migrate from Infusionsoft to HubSpot CRM with TRUJAY
1.Go to https://app.trujay.com and register your account. Provide your name, email, password and enter the phone number; or sign in with your social network accounts or as a CRM (Salesforce or HubSpot CRM) user.
2. Specify your existing CRM - Infusionsoft. Provide the required credentials.
Next step, you should choose your target CRM type, in your case select HubSpot CRM and press the "Connect" button.
You’ll be redirected to your HubSpot account in order to confirm the migration process.
3. After that, select items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads, and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events. Click Start Free Demo Migration.
What Actions to Take after the Transfer?
So, after the CRM migration is over, take into consideration the final useful tips for successful HubSpot CRM implementation:
- check if all the items are in the proper places;
- organize the personalized workflow rules;
- set up the specific filters for reporting;
- make sure your staff has all the necessary instructions and tutorials.
Free, straightforward and standalone, HubSpot CRM is designed to enhance business success with simplicity and affordability. Don't wait up ad try it in action and move a part of your actual data from Infusionsoft to HubSpot CRM.
That is, try a free Demo Migration right now or contact Trujay experts for more information on how to perform the Infusionsoft to HubSpot CRM Migration with Trujay's migration service. You may read update information on our Trujay blog.