Migrate from Infusionsoft to Zoho: Increase Your Business Revenue
Did you know that a properly implemented CRM system can yield an ROI of 245%?
If you think that your current CRM system can’t do this, it’s time to migrate to a more advanced solution.
In this post, you’ll find answers to questions on how to migrate from Infusionsoft to Zoho and increase your business revenue.
CRM Data Migration: Effortless Way to Make Your Business Grow
The process of choosing the best CRM and deciding to migrate to a suitable platform is just one aspect of an effective transition project; finding an efficient migration method is another.
In this case, you can take advantage of Trujay's automated migration service to proceed with the secure import of CRM data.
Trujay gives you the opportunity to transfer records with no technical skills required. It provides you with valuable functions like:
- Security Regulations
Eliminate any possible data loss. The company deals privately with your data and offers to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Fields Mapping
Check if the automated tool has mapped the fields and users according to the requirements of your business. To fit your company’s needs, you are able to correct the mapping on your own. If you see that certain fields are not mapped, map them to perform the migration.
- Free Sample Migration
Try out the automated tool to migrate a limited amount of records for free. No risks, no technical skills required.
- Flexible CRM Migration Pricing
You can calculate the price of migration on your own. The price depends on the number of records you want to migrate.
- All-around Support
Our support team is always ready to help you with all of your questions and concerns via live chat, email, and phone.
Feeling inspired to start with the powerful Zoho CRM?
Prepare for the transition by going through the various pre-migration activities:
- Filter the database and clean up the unwanted records
- Plan a backup to prevent the loss of items
- Make sure you have active accounts on both CRMs
- Announce the upcoming CRM update to your team
Step-by-Step Tutorial on Infusionsoft to Zoho Migration
Migrate with Trujay. It provides a Free Sample Migration Tool, all-around support, requires no technical skills, and is absolutely effortless on your part.
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard.
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Infusionsoft email address and password and click the “Connect” button
2. Choose Zoho as your new CRM platform and select the URL of your CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account.
3. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Infusionsoft to Zoho. If everything looks good, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
4. Check your sample results after the migration from Infusionsoft to Zoho. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: If you want to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
Activities after Migration from Infusionsoft to Zoho
Even when the migration is complete, it is suggested to carry out a few more post-transfer activities for the successful implementation of Zoho CRM:
1. Explore whether all the information is correctly transferred to the appropriate place
2. Set up the monitoring tools and workflow software filters
3. User adoption is one of the most difficult aspects of the implementation process, and it can take up to several months for employees to begin making full use of the new CRM. You can follow the recommendations for simplifying the learning curve:
- Explain the value of the latest CRM to your team by explaining the differences between the current and future system. For instance: show how the current software caused sales drops.
- Try not to give too many tutorials at one time. Offering small details is recommended so the workers are not frustrated.
- Provide your workers with online tutorials
- Make it competitive and fun. Assign points and provide the various awards for team members who show the best results
Congratulations! You’ve migrated from Infusionsoft to Zoho. You have a chance to increase your revenue and build a healthy customer relationship.
Trujay is a secure service and guarantees you punctual and organized data for your migration project.