Salesforce Data Loader By Trujay
Lately, we mentioned that Trujay is proud to be Salesforce’s partner and to get own listing page on Salesforce.appexchange. To the word, this is a trendy platform and highly used all over the world.
As well, we do not stop on the achieved result and continue improving the migration service.
And now, Trujay team developed and launched own
Salesforce Data Loader!
That means that our users can import their data from CSV files directly to Salesforce.
There are few ways to upload info. Therefore, you may take a look at Salesforce Data Loader from Trujay vs Built-in Salesforce Import Wizard comparison.
As well, pay attention to Trujay client’s testimonial.
Follow this tutorial and try Salesforce Data Loader in action.
Please, note that the files you wish to import have to be in your Dropbox account.
- Go to Salesforce Data Loader page and estimate price for your import.
While you got the cost and it suits you, scroll up to the top of the page and push “Start your import” button.
You will be redirected to import page.
Please, fill in your credentials to register an account. Else, log in as a Salesforce user or via the social network.
- Choose and download your CSV files from Dropbox. After that, press “Continue”.
Your following step is to:
- Pick up Salesforce from the drop-down list.
- Press”Authorize” button to confirm you wish to connect to Salesforce.
- Log-in to your Salesforce account: fill ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ fields, then push “Log in”.
- Please, keep in mind that it is strongly recommended to map the modules you wish to import for the successful data migration with saved relations.
So, map modules (data fields and users) you wish to migrate and import a part of your data from CSV files into the desired solution.
- Check your Demo Migration results.
- In case your requests are satisfied, start your migration with Salesforce Data Loader.
- Else, schedule Trujay expert’s call to get helpful insights.