In case you want to export Linkedin connections into CSV file, follow the next steps to perform the process:
- Click the ‘My Network’ icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage and ‘Your connections’ on the left side.
- Then, press ‘Manage synced and imported contacts’ on the right rail.
- Find ‘Advanced actions’ on the right and click ‘Export contacts.’ Also, you can be asked to sign in into your account.
- After pressing ‘Request Archive,’ check your mailbox for email that will include a link where you can download your list of connections.
- Download CSV file of Linkedin Contacts and save it to the desired location.
Note: Only the contact's full name, email address, current employer, and position are exported.