At the left corner of the mapping page, you will see the drop-down menu with different types of filters.
These filters allow you to select and view:
- The source CRM fields that were successfully mapped (by clicking MAPPED)
- The source CRM fields that are still unmapped (by clicking UNMAPPED).
- All custom fields that were added by CRM members (by clicking CUSTOM)
- All native fields that existed in source CRM from scratch(by clicking NATIVE)
- All fields reset the filter and show all the fields that exist in source CRM.
If you simultaneously use both filters, you will be able to view the fields based on your selected combinations.
- If you select MAPPED and CUSTOM, you will only view the custom fields that were successfully mapped.
- If you select UNMAPPED and NATIVE, you will only view the unmapped native fields in your source CRM.