Trujay service can help you to migrate data from Maximizer only with the backup files use.
Therefore, here is an instruction about how to Get Backup Files to Migrate Data From Maximizer.
There are two types of backup procedures available:
- Regular Backup. This backup procedure requires the Address Book to be closed. Regular backup can be performed only in Maximizer.
- Quick Backup. This backup procedure is performed on an open Address Book. You can perform a Quick Backup from either or Maximizer. If security is enabled, you will need access to the MASTER user password.
A regular backup is saved by default to the folder containing the SQL database files for the Address Book.
If you don’t want to save the backup to this location, you can browse to another one.
➤ To perform a regular backup
1. Ensure that no users are logged into the Address Book you want to back up. To verify currently logged in users, open the Address Book in Administrator and select Reports > Current Users.
2. In Administrator, close the Address Book and select Utilities > Back Up Address Book.
3. Select the Address Book to back up, and click OK.
4. Enter the MASTER user password, and click OK.
The Backup / Restore Details dialog box opens.
5. Select the backup folder:
- If you want to save the backup to the default location, leave the Backup Location field blank. The default location is where the SQL database files for the Address Book are stored.
- If you want to save the backup file to a different folder, click Browse. Select a folder for the backup file and click OK.
Maximizer starts backing up the files. Depending on the size of the Address Book, the backup could take several minutes or several hours. A message box confirms that the backup is complete. The backup file name is displayed.
6. Click OK.
The advantage of using Quick Backup is that you can perform frequent backups of any open Address Book.
If you choose to save the backup to the default location, Quick Backup creates a subfolder named Backup in the same folder as the Address Book files.
The backup file name includes the current date as an identifier. For example, the following backup file was created from a Quick Backup performed on March 23, 2007. (The backup was saved to the following default location). C:\ProgramData\Maximizer\AddrBks\EsconaTutorial\Backup\EsconaT utorial_20070323_01.BAK
The “_01” is added to the file name to differentiate between backups from the same day, so a second backup on the same day would be saved as follows: C:\ProgramData\Maximizer\AddrBks\EsconaTutorial\Backup\EsconaT utorial_20070323_02.BAK
Quick Backup also lets you determine how many backups are kept. If you were to set Quick Backup to retain only five backups, then when you create the sixth backup, Quick Backup deletes the oldest backup.
➤ To perform a Quick Backup
1. Open the Address Book to back up.
2. Select File > Quick Backup.
3. Enter the MASTER user password.
If this box is disabled, continue to the next step.
4. Select the backup folder:
If you want to save the backup file to the default location (Address Book folder), leave the Backup Location field blank.
If you want to save the backup file to a different location, click Browse. Select a folder in the Browse for Folder dialog box and click OK. The location is displayed in the Backup Location field.
5. Specify the number of previous backups to retain.
6. Click OK to begin backing up.
When the Quick Backup is complete, a message box confirms that the backup was successful. The backup file name and location are displayed.
8. Click OK.
*This instruction was taken from "Backing Up and Restoring Address Book Data" section of the "Administration for Maximizer" chapter of Administrator’s Guide for Entrepreneur Edition.
** Please note. This document applies to Maximizer CRM 12 software.
If you still cannot do it by yourself or something is not working for you, feel free to contact our CRM expert to walk you through all the steps or to provide the tech help for you.