A CSV is a comma-separated values file that allows data to be saved in a table-structured format. Traditionally they take the form of a text file containing information separated by commas. CSVs look like a garden-variety spreadsheet but with a .csv extension.
Requirements to the CSV file:
- The file should contain the Column “id” or “Id” with the unique values
- Separator character is comma ( , )
- The file can be downloaded from Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive or Computer Hard drive
- The file type (extension) is .CSV
Please Note. If you use Windows OS, please make sure that the file name has an extension .CSV right within the name, like FILENAME.CSV
- The file size is less than 1 Gb
Migrate a part of your data from Excel to CRM and see if works for you.
Launch free and secure Demo migration.